Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mary

Practically Family
Charles B. I've never heard of Naked Monday. Do you have them in the US?

I guess it's kind of period correct though.:) Nudism was big in the 30's and 40's. My sister is actually attending a school that used to be a nudist school.

M

CharlesB

Suspended
Monday is a completely subjective day that I appointed for myself. I'm from a family of extrovert exhibitionists. It was bound to happen. So its my own personal weekend.
Mary said:
Charles B. I've never heard of Naked Monday. Do you have them in the US?

I guess it's kind of period correct though.:) Nudism was big in the 30's and 40's. My sister is actually attending a school that used to be a nudist school.

M

Mary

Practically Family
Charles, I'm not sure I follow you. Nakedness can mean so many different things. I've never consider it especially extrovert och exhibitionist, only lazy. That is when you're at home or with only a few others. Otherwise I do follow you.

But a personal weekend just to oneself sounds just fine to me. More people should do it. M.

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
CharlesB said:
I can't post what I'm wearing...Unless I have plans in the evening monday's are my "Naked Day."

For all my love of clothes im still a nudist at heart.

Have a great Naked Monday people!

worthlesswithoutpics

Haha.. I mean.. um... :p

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
This is what I woke up to : hard rain and 8 degrees celcius, so no dresses for me today - instead navy wide-legged sailor trousers, a white/navy striped top, navy cardigan and leather ballerinas (bad idea, I should have gotten myself some waders in XL instead).

Smuterella

One Too Many
Mary said:
Charles, I'm not sure I follow you. Nakedness can mean so many different things. I've never consider it especially extrovert och exhibitionist, only lazy.

nakedness as laziness - thats a connection I just don't get

alexandra

Practically Family
Smuterella said:

Being naked and/or walking around in your underwear is totally lazy unless someone is around who you want to impress with your naked and/or underweared self in which case it often takes MORE work than getting dressed!

limetree

New in Town
It's too cold to be naked here at the moment, but I've got lazy dressing down pat: ugg boots, ancient bonds trackies, my old high school seniors jersey and a vintage dressing gown. Not a particularly attractive combination but I basically haven't moved away from the computer in 5 days so I wasn't worried... in fact I find it wonderfully ironic that I can sit here designing an incredible high tech and beautifully aesthetic building while wearing all my oldest and daggiest clothes.

Mary

Practically Family
Smuterella said:

Really?! It's pure laziness and comfort to me. What is it to you?

I don't think nakedness is necessarily sexy, at least when it only concerns me. Last weekend I bathed in a mixed sauna and there wasn't anything sexy about it. I think the atmosphere is what matters and not clothes. But I have to say I was a little shy too first. I'm not used to be naked among men. But I really liked that atmosphere. I loved being comfortabel being naked and not feeling exposed. I just hate it when men feel they have the right to comment on my body. Everybody has their right to their mind and fantasies but not the right to offend me. I know , I know all this is way off topic but I was just so happy to feel that comfortable among others without clothes.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

M

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Mary said:
Really?! It's pure laziness and comfort to me. What is it to you?

I don't think nakedness is necessarily sexy, at least when it only concerns me. Last weekend I bathed in a mixed sauna and there wasn't anything sexy about it. I think the atmosphere is what matters and not clothes. But I have to say I was a little shy too first. I'm not used to be naked among men. But I really liked that atmosphere. I loved being comfortabel being naked and not feeling exposed. I just hate it when men feel they have the right to comment on my body. Everybody has their right to their mind and fantasies but not the right to offend me. I know , I know all this is way off topic but I was just so happy to feel that comfortable among others without clothes.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

M
I have nothing but respect for women per se, and the naked body to me is a thing of absolute beauty. I don't know that I would have the ability to hide my appreciation for a naked woman in a mixed situation. I would hope that my honest admiration would be taken at face value, but I also know that many women feel as you do that a man's judgment, even his sincere appreciation, has no place in such a setting.

I think that in such a situation I would what I do in any other social setting, which is keep my thoughts to myself unless they are asked after, and keep my eyes in direct contact with the eyes of whomever I am addressing unless my gaze is requested elsewhere. Which request, in either case, I would be more than happy to oblige.

There have been plenty of times when I have been in the compay of both men and women whilst unclad, but in all previous cases looks and comments were expected and appreciated.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic:
I believe I fall more into the never nude category.
AD_nevernude167.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
[bad] [bad] [bad]
Just as i was going to post some pics of myself in the gymn.
Wearing nothing but Baldessarini by Hugo Boss (Seperates the men from the boys) - and a cravat (naturellement)

Oh well...;)

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Charcoal suit, black fedora, black vest with silver stitching, dark green shirt, avacado pocket square, black tie, gold collar bar and tie tack, gold and faux mother of pearl cuff links, pocket watch with home made fob, and a deep longing in my heart.

14801165880.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe