Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rue

Plopped the hat on for the picture--no, I don't actually wear it indoors.

As for why I have a goofy expression on my face or why I appear to be leaning? No idea. My pants do actually break at the same length.

0131011110.jpg

Right out of the past.... perfection :)

I apologize for the poor photo quality. I am many things, but a photographer is not one of them. Just got home from work a little while ago. Vintage green dress shirt, blue work pants, and my old daily driver trilby.

GEDC0749.jpg

Berlin

Practically Family
I apologize for the poor photo quality. I am many things, but a photographer is not one of them. Just got home from work a little while ago. Vintage green dress shirt, blue work pants, and my old daily driver trilby.

GEDC0749.jpg

Splendid! I like the trilby...and ohh what a cute cat behind you! Is it a birman?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
No photo today. However, I’m wearing a vintage black and white wool tartan skirt, white blouse, black cardigan with white scotty-dog on it (aw…), vintage pearl earrings, necklace and barrette. Oh and my cats-eye glasses, of course. Wear them every day!
X
BD

Derek WC

Banned
Hat Peoples 8 panel cap, 1952 Air Force navy blue overcoat (Kind of an oxymoron), burgandy cap toe Bostonians, 50's pre-tied bowtie.

IMG_0619.jpg

It's a little small on me, but I couldn't pass it up.

Haha, I'm a creature of habit, I could wear that brown fedora every day the rest of my life and never think twice about it, but thought I'd mix it up and wear my old 'daily driver'.

Now that's very sensitive, especially if you're planning to leave the house... ;)

Thank you :) I love this hat, and that's my kitty, Randy in his usual spot. I am not sure what breed he is, I took him and his partner in crime, Earl, in because they were going to be taken to a shelter.

Splendid! I like the trilby...and ohh what a cute cat behind you! Is it a birman?

Anywho, we're in the midst of a blizzard, so I got home from work, threw my sweater on (the zipper on my jacket broke) and went to shovel the front walk, this is right when I got inside.

GEDC0751.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe