Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

annet

One of the Regulars
this is probably one of the silliest pictures i ever took of myself:

DSC_0008-3.jpg

in need of a tripod. or an assistant. and a background :D

anyway:

- thrifted french connection shirt
- vintage sailor pants (finally cold enough to wear them without sweating buckets!
- beige and brown bass saddle shoes, paired with flowery zara socks
- the usual quick hairdo and red lips. i'll be wearing a bright red cardigan (open) and a basic beige h&m trench to go out and buy stuff i need now. bye!

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Dinerman - aside from Rupert the Bear, you're the only other i have seen who can work tartan trews!

Annet - Cute as a button

Torpedo - great outfit as usual, especially the pocket square, although the rest is pretty snazzy too!

:eusa_clap

Gijoe

A-List Customer
annet said:

DSC_0008-3.jpg

anyway:

- vintage sailor pants (finally cold enough to wear them without sweating buckets!
- the usual quick hairdo and red lips. i'll be wearing a bright red cardigan (open) and a basic beige h&m trench to go out and buy stuff i need now. bye!
You looks very Vintage ! A Tripod is no problem and for the Background you need only a white Wall, Photoshop and a nice Periode Kodakchrome Photo.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Such Classic Style

A wonderful ensemble and the sailors pants look GREAT on you. Keep the photos coming as they "do" inspire other members to try out different classic looks :) thankyou so much for sharing.

annet said:

DSC_0008-3.jpg

anyway:

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Land-O-LakesGal said:
Very pretty crazydaisy. And it looks so nice and warm were you are its very fall here now.

has anyone ever considered putting a like button on this forum like on face book?

Indeed. :eusa_clap

That's a great idea - other vbulletin forums I have seen it - a button to display "thanks from" under the OP.

Mr Badger

Practically Family
Friend of ours snapped this in Lyme Regis yesterday - the last of the Summer sun shurely helped the rotten fluey cold I've had for the past week...

62467_10150275713695471_725635470_14871981_6801706_n.jpg

Jaxon 'Big Apple" cap, vintage brown tortoiseshell Ray Ban Clubmasters, circa 1956 college cardigan, knitted stripe t-shirt, custom leather belt w/antique Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show buckle, home-made keychain, Garb Store French workwear pants, and circa 1960s Acme western engineer boots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe