Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
soepie-en-ik-opschip.jpg

Nice pants, Djgo, are they the Germans..?
They seem to tone nicely with that jacket.
...and with this text.

B
T

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
BellyTank said:
Nice pants, Djgo, are they the Germans..?
They seem to tone nicely with that jacket.
...and with this text.

B
T

Thanks BTank, yes, they are the M40-fieldpants.. nice 'n warm, great cut. Hard to combine with other colours though lol

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
My attempt at a 1940-50s "Hollywood" look for a fund raising dinner last night:
My new RLPL houndstooth sportcoat (look at those roped shoulders!), Jos Banks trousers, custom made spectators, HMS shirt, vintage 1950s tie and Art Fawcett Monticristi.

383864239.jpg

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I rarely post here because I always rely on someone else having taken the picture. Last Saturday someone did though (a random person at a zombie walk :D). I didn't actually become a zombie but I just randomly tagged along as some friends of mine were dressed up.

26428_10150099868870184_576405183_1.jpg

Dressing comparatively casually, but by chance I'm wearing some of the few items I own which are actually vintage.

-Akubra Federation IV standard in moonstone
-navy rayon Tootal scarf with red and light blue square pattern (50s I think)
-dark grey Austrian loden overcoat (not sure of age but it's at least 20 years old)
-Mark VII gas mask bag (date reads 1941)
-grey flannel trousers
-black brogues
-jacket from a 40s DB navy pinstripe suit purchased from Baron Kurtz (no pictures unfortunately)

My shoes and trousers started the day clean but look slightly dirty here because a person applying zombie makeup spilled fake blood on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld