Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Claireg

One of the Regulars
Dinerman said:
Today:
P1010252.jpg
This one is my favourite!

sproily

Practically Family
Claireg said:
This was me today, after a long hard day of xmas shopping
2312060.jpg
[/IMG]

I just can't believe this was taken today. I'm just baffled and can't understand it :eusa_doh: That's because my view out of the window looks like this:

img4741.jpg

Climate's a funny thing...

Panache

A-List Customer
LaMedicine said:
09ManuelaChristmas1W.jpg
09MomVinHomongi2BackW.jpg

In my mother's kimono (dates back to late '30s-preWWII 40s) and an obi (sash) from my aunt, with a friend at the Christmas party of a swank jazz club in Tokyo.

LaMedicine,

That is an absolutely beautiful kimono. This goes to show that quality clothing treated well will serve generations of well dressed Ladies and Gentlemen.

Cheers

Jamie

Lily Powers

Practically Family
LaMedicine said:
09ManuelaChristmas1W.jpg
09MomVinHomongi2BackW.jpg

In my mother's kimono (dates back to late '30s-preWWII 40s) and an obi (sash) from my aunt, with a friend at the Christmas party of a swank jazz club in Tokyo.

LaMedicine, this is a wonderful photo. I especially love the contrast between your clothing - the vintage kimono with the sentimental history and the modern little black dress with the fun trim and knee-high boots. Both of you look radiant and stunning.

sproily

Practically Family
djgo-cat-go said:
conimex.jpg
serieus.jpg

same old coat, same old hat... comfy..:)

Wow I really like this! Very stylish and laid back! Perfect!

I also like the fifties decor!

edit. Man.. I just love this.. I think I need to look for something similar.. VERY NICE!!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Simply exquisite, LaMed!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Claireg

One of the Regulars
djgo-cat-go - you look AWESOME, and i love the tree behind you.

This is me today - very very hot day, needless to say i didnt look this polished after i got dunked in the sea by my teenage son!
Hopefully this will make all of you freezing Europeans a little bit warmer.
merry xmas to you all by the way. I hope you have a FANTASTIC christmas
xx
2412046.jpg
[/IMG]

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Claireg said:
djgo-cat-go - you look AWESOME, and i love the tree behind you.

This is me today - very very hot day, needless to say i didnt look this polished after i got dunked in the sea by my teenage son!
Hopefully this will make all of you freezing Europeans a little bit warmer.
merry xmas to you all by the way. I hope you have a FANTASTIC christmas
xx
2412046.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you all, just happen to wear what I like, and since it's the holidays (not working, at last), it does not have to be practical! (did you ever try wearing earphones over a fedora, very impractical)..

Claire, my temperature rose as soon as I saw your pic (spontaneously forgot about the frost outside), what a gorgeous bathing-suit!

I was discussing the possibility of a new IceAge with a friend, and I paniced a little: ".. I really don't like to wear woollen sweaters and heavy coats over a Aloha-shirt..! :eek: lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe