Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
IMG_3499.jpg

I really like this dress but rarely wear it as I always feel that it looks a bit frumpy on me.
It was a bit chilly today so I paired the dress with a blue sweater which matches the blue in the dress just about perfectly. The sweater and the dress came from the same owner and I imagine that she wore them together as well.
No tags or markings on either so I'm not sure of the date.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I love the floral pattern, it's hard to tell from a far, but looks like midsummer flowers to me: daisies, poppies, and mountain bluets :)
IMG_3499.jpg

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
cherry lips said:
I love the floral pattern, it's hard to tell from a far, but looks like midsummer flowers to me: daisies, poppies, and mountain bluets :)
I do believe you are right Cherry Lips! Here is a close up just for you.
IMG_3503.jpg

And thanks to the gents, Gutshot and Pip, for their kind words. I will wear this dress with more confidence now that I know neither of you find it frumpy! :) Thanks!

kools

Practically Family
Back in the groove

Milwaukee today
54 degrees F

1940s gabardine sport shirt
1940s sport coat
1940s gabardine trousers

P1020744.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
ClaraB said:
I do believe you are right Cherry Lips! Here is a close up just for you.
IMG_3503.jpg
I was right haha! What a dreamy dress. In Sweden we celebrate midsummer and dance around a midsummer pole:
midsommar_1182516284_1182528006_5892099.jpg

lol It's a very hedonistic tradition ;)

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
You are stunning in that dress! My heart is aflutter :)

ClaraB said:
IMG_3499.jpg

I really like this dress but rarely wear it as I always feel that it looks a bit frumpy on me.
It was a bit chilly today so I paired the dress with a blue sweater which matches the blue in the dress just about perfectly. The sweater and the dress came from the same owner and I imagine that she wore them together as well.
No tags or markings on either so I'm not sure of the date.

Gutshot

One of the Regulars
Not the greatest picture of me in the world... but:

3489291958_fd74792517.jpg

I just got this hat last week from Panama Hats Direct and it's quickly become one of my favorites. I had to invest in another new Hawaiian shirt in it's honor. :D

Sapphire

One of the Regulars
ClaraB said:
IMG_3499.jpg

No clue what "frumpy" means, but I can only echo the previous statements made above. Very nice indeed :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe