Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PSK123

A-List Customer
Best wishes for your recovery, Slim!

Darrrhling and Spitfire, there honestly must be something in the Scandinavian air. You're always both perfect!:D

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
I had to go in for surgery today, and the doctors and nurses were wonderful. The let me keep my hat on until the last minute and then they let me put it right back on as soon as the procedure was over.

And so today: surgical gown, blue socks with textured soles, and my brown Dobbs Fifth Avenue.

SSPX0095-CROP.jpg

Just perfect!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
I had to go in for surgery today, and the doctors and nurses were wonderful. The let me keep my hat on until the last minute and then they let me put it right back on as soon as the procedure was over.

And so today: surgical gown, blue socks with textured soles, and my brown Dobbs Fifth Avenue.

SSPX0095-CROP.jpg

Get well soon! You look stylish as always!

lazydaisyltd

One of the Regulars
Slim Portly said:

Slim, best wishes for a speedy recovery! I'm so impressed; you are dapper even in a hospital bed! :eusa_clap

Bugsy

One Too Many
OMG, Slim, even in the hospital, you're a dandy. Get up and about soon.

Slim Portly said:

SSPX0095-CROP.jpg

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Looking good!

Slim: You just might start a trend. I think those blue socks with textured souls might become the latest rage! Only you could look so good after surgery. I hope and pray you have a speedy recovery.

Slim Portly said:

SSPX0095-CROP.jpg

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Always classy!

Spitfire, no one looks as good in a cravat as you! A nice treat for those people walking passed you in Stuttgart! Enjoy your trip...safe travels.

Spitfire said:
Enjoying spring in Stuttgart couple of days ago...

Stuttgart2009021.jpg

Italian shirt and silk cravat - also from Italy. Dom. cigar (Avo) British coat. (And pin;) )
Sunglasses: RAF pilot sunglasses 1943.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Not the most inventive outfit, but it is casual and very comfortable.. Still I got a ton of compliments today![huh]

Grey dress with red belt
red/white striped scarf
red satin peeptoe shoes

DSCN0562.jpg

Bingles

A-List Customer
Only you could make surgery look stylish, Slim! Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery!

Slim Portly said:

SSPX0095-CROP.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
My friends, you are all so very, very kind. I am overwhelmed.

I actually feel a little worse today, only because I am trying to stay off of the pain medications. All in all I am very well, just sore. And I have four new scars on my torso. I'll have to make up a good story involving a gun battle (and how it is just a coincidence that three of the shots landed so near my gall bladder).

Again, you are the best. Thank you for making me feel cared about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe