Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
p1013577vw3.jpg

p1013583dc5.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Great pictures, Mike. Your dad looks great in that Fedora. I'm guessing it's his permanently now. If not, you know what to get him for his birthday. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

lewis20s.jpg

Mary

Practically Family
I agree! I love this style and I must add I think you look like quite a charmer!(in a very good way, please don't misunderstand) You pull of this look completely.:eusa_clap

mike

Call Me a Cab
thanks guys! :)

yes, the hat's his now! Hard to do... but my dad's the WW2 nut more than I am (I'm more interested in 20's and pre-code films/culture) Our basement where I grew up is filled with model airplanes he's been building since he was 10 years old and now creating this museum by connecting a guy who owns the original planes, to some groups that can financially put it together and the local government officials to sign off etc etc... this museum is a round about way an extension of his WW2 model airplane collection! So the man wants my hat, he can have it! :rolleyes:

I put more pictures in this thread...
click me

Kermez

A-List Customer
Today a wore a navy herringbone pattern suit, white french-cuff shirt with blue-and-white-striped gold cufflinks, a red tie and pocket square, navy socks, and black belt and shoes (9/11 patriotism theme, there).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe