Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Nash Buckingham said:
Darhling,

Planning schemes happens to be a specialty of mine lol

Can book flight if help is needed :D

But the look is great - wish the ladies in my business circles could dress up a little. Around here, "Casual Friday" is every day

it is funny, because I don't feel it take much more time or effort to put together an outfit.

Haha, I didn't know you could specialize in scheming! I am intruiqed!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Darhling said:
silver & crystal spider brooch
DSC02032.jpg

I love spider brooches! Where did you get that one?

Darhling said:
it is funny, because I don't feel it take much more time or effort to put together an outfit.

Haha, I didn't know you could specialize in scheming! I am intruiqed!

It's not highly publicised in the universities here- but how else could you explain so many politicians?

I hope at least a small percentage of my schemes are honorable. :)

As for "Intrigue" that goes with it.

Aside, I'd like to see some closer shots and different angles of the brooch.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Charcoal pinstripe three-button SB suit; black five-button vest; white dress shirt with french cuffs, wing-tip collar, and pleated front; red tie with small white dots; black tie pin with silver filigree edge; black satin braces; silver wrap-around cuff links; black socks; black and white spectators; pocket watch with silver Single Albert chain; gold tobacco leaf folding knife fob; black derby.

I had a customer tell me last week that my wardrobe is "hella sick." So I got that going for me.

Alon

One of the Regulars
Not so much what I'm wearing as what I'm sporting...

After some six weeks of patient grooming, here's my attempt at a beard of Victorian proportions. The moustache is still much too short to be groomed to the sides and I'm told that takes several months.

I'd love to hear the members' opinions: do I keep it or get rid of it?

[In the photo I'm wearing a late 19th century pair of pince-nez, Tommy necktie, vintage vest, great grandfather's Russian-made pocket watch, and, unseen in the photo, a pair of Bostonian saddle shoes]

2739164149_ed94ee352b.jpg

and

2739134019_bbbb6ec77d.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Alon said:
Not so much what I'm wearing as what I'm sporting...

After some six weeks of patient grooming, here's my attempt at a beard of Victorian proportions. The moustache is still much too short to be groomed to the sides and I'm told that takes several months.

I'd love to hear the members' opinions: do I keep it or get rid of it?

[In the photo I'm wearing a late 19th century pair of pince-nez, Tommy necktie, vintage vest, great grandfather's Russian-made pocket watch, and, unseen in the photo, a pair of Bostonian saddle shoes]

Beard looks very good, goes with the look.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Repro 1920's Lee dungarees
Repro 1920's black Keds
Repro 1950's studded and jeweled belt
Authentic Britny Fox Rock Revolution Tour '89 T-Shirt

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
I'm getting a kick out of watching you two taking inspiration from each others' dress and creating homages. Great Stuff Dinerman and Thunderw21!
:eusa_clap

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Josephine: Yes, I was thinking of both you and Bill Murray when I wrote that. ;)

Alon: You look fantastic! I only wish the pictures were sharper. Love the glasses. I just started growing my "beard" again this week, but the poor dear thing is such a pity. It takes me about nine weeks just to get a five o'clock shadow.

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
artful dodgette said:
...its in my hair!

My ex would freak slightly out just seeing that.

This morning:

DSC05625.jpg
DSC05623.jpg

DSC05626.jpg

Rebecchi suit, seven years old, on its last legs. SB2B, one vent
Viero shirt, single cuffs (thrifted, I think it's mtm, fits well, though)
RL Polo tie
Generic pocket square
Oris watch
Santoni wholecuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe