Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
-1930s Beau Brummell Palm Beach cloth tie
-1930s Scottie dog tie clip
-White flannel pants- Pat'd 1926 (probably early '30s?) 22: cuffs, side adjusters, caramel buttons
-1950s Doxa watch (I just got the old worn out band replaced with a black lizardskin one)
-Blue Banana Republic Jacket- It has a nice lapel roll, not the usual flat pressed one.
- Vintage Florshiem shoes
-1920s "Temple XXX" boater

IMG_9549.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9543.jpg

IMG_9545.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
-White flannel pants- Pat'd 1926 (probably early '30s?) 22: cuffs, side adjusters, caramel buttons
-1950s Doxa watch (I just got the old worn out band replaced with a black lizardskin one)
-Blue Banana Republic Jacket- It has a nice lapel roll, not the usual flat pressed one.

IMG_9549.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9543.jpg

IMG_9545.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

I second Thunder's comment. WOW!

Bingles

A-List Customer
Dinerman said:

IMG_9549.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9543.jpg

IMG_9545.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

Amazing!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
thunderw21 said:
The shoes and trousers are spectacular. How do you find these things?

The trousers were a .99 ebay find. ($8 shipped). I got them a little over a year ago. I was the only bidder, probably because the seller did a great job of listing all their flaws and not a very good job of photography or stating what was good about them. All in all they're in pretty good shape with only two moth holes and a stain on the leg, none of which are all that noticeable. The fabric is quite heavy and hangs beautifully.

The shoes I just got lucky on. They're a 12-1/2 A, which is my size, and is really hard to find, but I suppose that most people with big feet also have wide feet, so there isn't much of a market? But that's only me guessing.

PSK123

A-List Customer
Absolutely adorable as always :D

(4 'A' Words...wow haha).

Love the shoes too! Although I'm sure you'd already guessed a comment on them would be made lol

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Red dress - Diva
navyblack (it looks black against dark blue fabrics and the opposite against black fabrics) jacket with red trim - tailormade
Black patent leather shoes - Oh Deer!

again an old pic, but if the looks works..

DSC01820.jpg

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Do you know Darhling, I am soooooo jealous of your lovely shiny thick hair let alone the wonderful clothes you wear!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe