Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Kim_B

Practically Family
Navy sailor-inspired pants (walmart...imagine these, but in navy)
0068934270217_215X215.jpg

red ankle-strap heels (payless)
056245_beauty.gif

navy and white striped puff-sleeve blouse (walmart)
(I don't believe I have a picture of this shirt...)

Hopefully my hair will withstand this God-awful humidity and I'll be able to take a photo by day's end.

ETA - Hair did not hold up and I look like death warmed over. Tomorrow is a new day!! :)

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
but i would so win... only joking sounds like a good idea, but it's so not vintage...

i shall post a picture of my festival outfit later... for you all.

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
DSCF2013.jpg

DSCF2005.jpg

DSCF2014.jpg

my first ever festival, wasn't sure what to pack, many a faux pas were had i loved my outfit it just wasn't that vintage what do you think. xx
excuse my festival half awake grumpy at boyf face..

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
Wow everyone here is so well dressed! Everyone looks fabulous!

Here's today... The dress is a little big, but I wear it anyway because it's in my favorite color!
dscn2569vo2.jpg

and the hat (which didn't turn out well because my room isn't especially bright... And please ignore the silly face!)
dscn2573nu4.jpg

JessiLynn

Familiar Face
Aw thanks so much Treesaaw! The dress came from a vintage store in downtown Santa Cruz that I can't remember the name of, but since you're also a bay-area person that might be relevant, haha!

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
goldwyn girl you are so beautiful.
i love your style,
i think i need someone to make me over, volunteers in the london-brighton area welcome to a willing victim for a makeover, and my boyfriend is a photographer so he can probably document it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe