Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Mike in Seattle said:
It just hit me - dazzled by smashing outfits of Darhling and Lucky Strike among others, and in no way dimishing everyone else's wonderful wardrobes -- what the heck happened to Marty M. from Minnesota? Where are pix of the no-doubt great spring/summer window displays he's come up with and his daily sartorial splendor? Checking back, it's been over two months since he posted. I hope everything's OK!

I spoke with Marty about a month ago. He's been extremely busy. He asked how the lounge is doing.

I agree with you, this place isn't quite as stylish without him (though it still is quite dazzling).

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
White sleeveless tuxedo like shirt
Dark grey skirt with black pinstripes
black/white spectator pumps
not shown: yellow cardigan to put over shoulders since the weather is lousy today.

DSC01744.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Betty said:
That's really cute! Does the skirt have a matching jacket? Do the spectator pumps have slingbacks or fully enclosed heel?

Vintage Betty

Thank you! No, unfortuneatly I don't have a matching jacket, the pumps has a fully enclosed heel and had ankle straps, but I pulled them out since I don't look good in them. I can take a pic of the shoes later if you want so you can see them from the sides.

PSK123

A-List Customer
I agree with VB, an exceptionally cute outfit :)

Ooh and I must ask, that shade of lipstick is simply gorgeousss darrrling. Where abouts is it from?

Pip

P.S. You have the MOST amazzzzzing collection of shoes ever! :D

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
I agree with VB, an exceptionally cute outfit :)

Ooh and I must ask, that shade of lipstick is simply gorgeousss darrrling. Where abouts is it from?

Pip

P.S. You have the MOST amazzzzzing collection of shoes ever! :D

I must one day take out my 60+ pairs and photograph them all ;) thank you so much for allways giving such lovely compliments!!

the lipstick is MAC russian red with matching lipgloss on top for that candy apple glossiness.

PSK123

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
I must one day take out my 60+ pairs and photograph them all ;) thank you so much for allways giving such lovely compliments!!

the lipstick is MAC russian red with matching lipgloss on top for that candy apple glossiness.

Ooooh I think you must indeed ;)

Ahh, you're beating me on the shoe/boot collection, I'm only on the 47 mark at the moment :( . One can never have enough shoes or boots :D

And compliments where and when they are due.

Chaars for the name on the lipstick too! Shall endeavour to find it somewhere. (not for me...it isn't really my shade lol lol lol )

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Pip said:
Ooooh I think you must indeed ;)

Ahh, you're beating me on the shoe/boot collection, I'm only on the 47 mark at the moment :( . One can never have enough shoes or boots :D

And compliments where and when they are due.

Chaars for the name on the lipstick too! Shall endeavour to find it somewhere. (not for me...it isn't really my shade lol lol lol )

lol lol I think you can get it online in the UK but I know that MAC is located in bigger department stores also.

I haven't counted my shoes in a loong time :eek: so the number might have increased a tiny bit.

PSK123

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
lol lol I think you can get it online in the UK but I know that MAC is located in bigger department stores also.

I haven't counted my shoes in a loong time :eek: so the number might have increased a tiny bit.

Ooh fab! Time for a shopping trip at the weekend, yayy (but who needs an excuse anyway?) :D

And its always nice when you lose count of shoes, its definitely a good sign ;)

freebird

Practically Family
6-11-08.jpg

Khaki's, knee high bull hide Nicona boots w/ cowboy heel, Stetson fedora, eye patch from the Eyepatchestore.com, Fender watch, looks like a vintage watch at a distance. Truefitt & Hill Grafton cologne.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman - I really like that hat! It looks so good with the broad band around it. A great look as usual!

Red - How cute are you! That has got to be the cutest 'sailor' girl look I have seen.

Feeling a bit 50's today

silk wrap dress from Zara
black patent leather shoes
and just to show how it looks with a petticoat under (but I didn't wear it).

Sorry the psycho-smile lol

DSC01758.jpg
DSC01764-1.jpg

PSK123

A-List Customer
Dinerman - love the look, and quite jealous as well of the hat, they never suit me lol.

Red - Looking absolutely lovely, and those trousers are fab.

And darrrrling, ooh la la, tres chic :D

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Darhling, love how the dress and shoes match perfectly. Why didn't you wear the petticoat? I like it both with and without, it gives two different looks. I do think that it looks more elegant without, though, so good call. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe