Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

TessTrueheart

Mary said:
Finally!! Can't for the life of me understand why you haven't posted earlier. I've been so curious. You're so pretty!! What's in your hair? It kind of mixes with the leaves.
Thank you Mary, you are too kind! The thing in my hair is a fascinator/embellished headband kind of thing. It looks quite dramatic (I think) in real life but it doesn't show well in any of the pictures I took last night...:eusa_doh: It's a tulle bow with black feathers.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
TessTrueheart said:
Thank you Mary, you are too kind! The thing in my hair is a fascinator/embellished headband kind of thing. It looks quite dramatic (I think) in real life but it doesn't show well in any of the pictures I took last night...:eusa_doh: It's a tulle bow with black feathers.

Tess, you have to post more in here.. you are so stylish and I love fascinators too!

Mary

Practically Family
And me late friday night after going to some arty thing and a gratuation picnic. (Today I've been biking with my daisydress but you've already seen that one. )

Some 60's mintgreen sweater
80's pencil skirt
stockings
40's shoes

2008_0609strand10003.jpg

Mary

Practically Family
TessTrueheart said:

Ooh! Feathers are nice! I could use it to spice up my hair! I'm to lazy to do my hair most of the time.

M

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
Momsdigitalcamerapictures088.jpg

Wore this to a wedding yesterday:
Jos. A. Banks Summer Suit
White Button- Down Shirt
Olive Green Braces
Hanauer Bowtie
Pocket Square
Masonic Lapel Pin
Allen Edmonds Ramsey Shoes
Argyle Socks
Early 50's Wittnauer Wristwatch
Stetson Panama Hat
MacArthur for America 1948 campaign pin on my hatband

alexandra

Practically Family
I posted pictures in the Ladies thread, but here is what I was wearing today. I bring the drama in this picture.
8ych11.jpg

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
lyburnum said:
IMG_1142.jpg

Dress: Handmade
Belt: Top Shop
Shoes: Marks & Spencers

Lyburnum - As ever you have such effortless style, that's a great dress that you've made.

TessTrueheart - You look simply stunning :eek: , it's so lovely to put a face to name.

Mary - You look lovely, and those shoes are dangerous!!

JohnyGringo - Great look, I wish the gents in London would smarten up a little too!

Alexandra - I love your style, your outfit, your hair, wonderful.

Darhling - Cute as ever.

Phew! I think that was everyone!!:)

PSK123

A-List Customer
Wow,vous attendons tous avec fabuleux!

Johnny Gringo - lovely suit, and like the shoes even more! Really suits you and you carry it of so well.

Mary - A darling outfit, the colour of the top combined with the shoes is wonderful.

Alexandra - lovely photo and you look stunning. Absolutely fab blouse and your hair + makeup looks graceful as always.

Darhling (Darrrling lol )- fetching as ever. And yay to hear the leopard shoes are coming out again :D lol

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Today is Monday, a day that I normally do not work, but today I am covering for a friend who needed the day off. To celebrate:

Black three-piece suit, black satin braces, black dress shirt, black tie, black shoes and socks, black fedora, and silver cufflinks, collar bar, and watch chain.

Oh, and I didn't shave so my head and face are covered in lovely dark stubble. Pictures tonight if I don't implode in darkness. Or you can just imagine a photo negative of a Good Humor ice cream man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe