Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Darhling said:
so nothing special today.

DSC01471.jpg

Ummmmm...
Yeah....

(nothing special my kiester!):eusa_doh: :eusa_clap

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Me in the skirt that is the only sewing project I have ever finished sewing!lol Shirt from Hennes. Oh and please note the attractive display of hair rollers that I failed to crop from my pic!!!:)
vertshirt.jpg

shooshoobaby1

New in Town
AllaboutEve said:
Me in the skirt that is the only sewing project I have ever finished sewing!lol Shirt from Hennes. Oh and please note the attractive display of hair rollers that I failed to crop from my pic!!!:)
vertshirt.jpg

Wow. Your hair is gorgeous. Do you have any pictures of the back? The skirt is great too. :)

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Thank you for the compliments ladies!!

Sorry Shoo-shoo I didn't take any pics of the back and I've taken most of it out this evening!

It's normally up in a kind of roll at the back with some pin-curls to the sides. I'll make sure I get some pics when I do that style next time for you and put them up in the "Hair-do" thread.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
'40s double breasted jacket
creme wool pants- label says copyright 1926 on them, probably '30s? Wide legged, high waisted, with caramel buttons, button fly, watch pocket, side buckle adjusters, wide cuffs
modern shirt
'30s tie
vintage (not sure when, thought) Maryland State Trooper tie clip
broken arrow lapel pin
'30s monogrammed pocket square.
'30s Steefel Bros hat.
White bucks
IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7147.jpg

Anthony Jordan

Practically Family
Dinerman said:
'40s double breasted jacket
creme wool pants- label says copyright 1926 on them, probably '30s? Wide legged, high waisted, with caramel buttons, button fly, watch pocket, side buckle adjusters, wide cuffs
modern shirt
'30s tie
vintage (not sure when, thought) Maryland State Trooper tie clip
broken arrow lapel pin
'30s monogrammed pocket square.
'30s Steefel Bros hat.
White bucks
IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7147.jpg

Nicely put together. Bravo!

shooshoobaby1

New in Town
AllaboutEve said:
Thank you for the compliments ladies!!

Sorry Shoo-shoo I didn't take any pics of the back and I've taken most of it out this evening!

It's normally up in a kind of roll at the back with some pin-curls to the sides. I'll make sure I get some pics when I do that style next time for you and put them up in the "Hair-do" thread.

Sounds wonderful! Thank you. :)

metropd

One Too Many
ArrowCollarMan said:
Once again, no real vintage but I like the look anyhow. I'm planning on developing this into my new standard of dress.
DSC02806.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

DSC02810.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Your style has evolved so much from when you got here, I did not think it was humanly possible. Everything goes terrifically together and each item has it's purpose without overshadowing another! BRAVO!

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Not a speck of color to be seen today.

Black suit, hat, belt, socks, and shoes
Grey shirt and pocket square
Black and white tie
Brushed silver tie tack and half-wrap cuff link set

The funniest thing that someone said today: I was walking past this black dude, and he said, "Man, you as clean as a Safeway chicken." I have no idea whatsoever what that means, but he said it with conviction and I like the sound of it.

14301591181.jpg

1430159129.jpg

14301563732.jpg

MissS

A-List Customer
Lookin slick today, Slim! Like a PI in a noir film, complete with bad ass attitude!

Just need a pic of you doing that lighting, puffin thing you gents do with a cigar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld