Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What a surprise!!!

D

dzacca

Today I was in Mestre, a little town near Venice, for my english course and I noticed a lot of panamas around!!!
Really!!!

In half an hour I counted at least 15 panamas, mostly cuencas, a pair of nice montecristi.

Maybe the rise of the hats is finally started?!? :)

doggieboy

New in Town
dzacca said:
Today I was in Mestre, a little town near Venice, for my english course and I noticed a lot of panamas around!!!
Really!!!

In half an hour I counted at least 15 panamas, mostly cuencas, a pair of nice montecristi.

I think photos of folks wearing hats in/near Venice would be welcome to this site.

D

dzacca

doggieboy said:
I think photos of folks wearing hats in/near Venice would be welcome to this site.

I know, unfortunately I was there without a camera :eusa_doh: :(

Maybe better luck next week...

The problem of seeing all that people with their hats is that my envy grows... I just ordered two panama from bob but I'll have to wait at least 4 weeks before I can see them... sigh... :(

RBH

Bartender
dzacca said:
I know, unfortunately I was there without a camera :eusa_doh: :(

Maybe better luck next week...

The problem of seeing all that people with their hats is that my envy grows... I just ordered two panama from bob but I'll have to wait at least 4 weeks before I can see them... sigh... :(
Your wait will be worth it! Hope you do get some photos next time.

HungaryTom

One Too Many
dzacca said:
Really!!!

Diego,

http://www.villagehatshop.com/borsalino_super-fino_montecristi_fedora.html

Maybe there was a film festival with a lots of Italian movie directors strolling down the Via Veneto...and this strolling ended in Mestre. Maybe the vision did materialize, just the movie directors were a bit lost?

I am happy to hear that Panamas rise in Italy too. And sorry that the Montecristi will rise in price...

Question: what price asks Borsalino for its Montecristi in Italy? Their website still does not seem to display prices.

In Venice there is a retailer of Brent Black's Montecristi finos. Whose HATS were never criticized. What prices are asked for those hats?

Anyway it is tell-tale that you also order from PanamaBob.

Regards:

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld