Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

@MikeinRome … but did you end up with the Nutria?

IMG_5584.jpeg

IMG_5585.jpeg

IMG_5586.jpeg

MikeinRome

Practically Family
Yes, that's the one I bought. I contacted them earlier and had them send me extra photos of both hats to make sure I knew what was going on with them. Actually, it was sort of a blessing that the Miller hat was mislabeled as the Tom Mix because it diverted attention away from my real Tom Mix and kept the price from getting bid a lot higher.

Be wearing this later today.....
1729142813959.png

1729142849758.png

Been wearing this one these past few weekends to some outdoor 19th century trade events (rendezvous) to a great deal of compliments and a very good offer to trade me a full blanket of goods for it. Ironically I purchased the hat just to see what I could do with it and actually sell or trade it, BUT I have decided I like it too much now.:rolleyes:
1729143380690.png

Last edited:

One Drop

One of the Regulars
Be wearing this later today.....
View attachment 647339
View attachment 647340
Been wearing this one these past few weekends to some outdoor 19th century trade events (rendezvous) to a great deal of compliments and a very good offer to trade me a full blanket of goods for it. Ironically I purchased the hat just to see what I could do with it and actually sell or trade it, BUT I have decided I like it too much now.:rolleyes:
View attachment 647341
Beautiful hat, I love that crease!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymatmar