Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: criminal hats

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Boxerken said:
VV5287.jpg

Joe was Capone's rival, well for a little while anyway. When they found him he had 57 .45 cal slugs in him.
I wonder if thats part of their image having matching creases like that, Really unique.

duggap

Banned
Thanks for all those great pics everyone and all the great looking hats. Notice the crown on the hat Bogey is wearing playing the lookout. I swear Art Fawcett has a block that looks just like that hat.:)

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
This is a fabulous thread! I love looking at all of the old mug shots-- I do think Sinatra just got better looking with age, though ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
If you don't see a bandit/gangster/desperado you're looking for, or you've someone to nominate, you can always get one of these.

G0284SAc.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hello Sydney. Hello Maggie.
Nice to see the ladies joining in on one of the hat threads.
I guess it takes the "Bad Boy" thing to attract the cuties!
G
Texas, New Mexico, Southern California...hmmm....the Great Southwest and "Bad Boys".

Edward

Bartender
Judging from Metropd and Lefty's photos, the bad boys sure dressed better back in the day! lol Even so, though, it seems to me that while it may be far from to our taste, the modern bad boys still pay a lot of care and attention to their look. Is this sort of, well, I suppose we'd call it vanity, something that is part of the criminal ego, or is it as common in the 'hero' mindset?

jpbales

Practically Family
haha

have you seen Micheal's mugshot? I would post it, but I might get booted from the forum because it is quite... I'll just say aweful.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
jpbales said:
have you seen Micheal's mugshot? I would post it, but I might get booted from the forum because it is quite... I'll just say aweful.

Doggonit, why did I just have to go and search for it. Now I'm going to have nightmares.

*shudders*

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
I'm not sure if this one has been posted, and I'm not sure if they are criminals, but they have great hats and they look like they are up to no good...
mug_shot_003.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Is the man on the right named Dalton?

maggiethespy said:
I'm not sure if this one has been posted, and I'm not sure if they are criminals, but they have great hats and they look like they are up to no good...
mug_shot_003.jpg

Really nice hat on the fellow on the left. Is he sleeping?

The fellow on the right doesn't look very happy about 'havin' his picture took'. Is he wearing a monocle on his right eye?

Descendants of the infamous Dalton Gang? Relatives of the eagle eyed Doolin' Dalton?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe