Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wal-mart.....Black Tie Only??????

Wild Root

Gone Home
redneckshopping.jpg

I was unaware that Wal*Mart has a dress code! They require any one to wear some sort of clothing. It's very, very, easy going there. If you have anything on that covers your person, I'm sure it's more then ok.

What is this woman thinking? Is dressing up in her mind putting on a clean shirt with stirrup stretch pants? How lazy has our society become??? Dressing up for Wal*Mart... hahahahahaha, I wish! Must put on my white tie, I'm going to Wal*Mart you know!

Emily C. said:
Oh goodness! I have seen a lady in Wal-Mart that fits the description perfectly, it must be her! That poor lady needs to visit the Wal-Mart where I live, beacause 99.9% of people under the age of 20 are in their pajamas and fuzzy slippers(that irritates me so much!)

Perhaps we are all behind in the latest trend and Pj's and slippers are, "IN"?

You have seen this lady in Wal*Mart? I see a lady(s) to this description in almost every branch of this horrible cancerous monster that is slowly taking over the small business and "Mom & Pop's" all over our fair country!

This is just sad with a capital S!

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
Feraud said:
I thought the genius (or is it curse) of spandex is the "one size fits all" theory? Btw, that is a horrible theory..:D A license to purchase cell phones and spandex?? Genius! I second that.
Can I create the written test for cellphones?
Question 1 - If you checking out at a supermarket is it appropriate to use a cellphone?
a - No
b- Duh..NO!!
:D

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I can add to that....

Question 2 - If you're ordering food and there is a long line behind you and you're phone rings is it appropriate or considerate to answer?

A- No.

B- Hell No.

C- Only if I want to be killed by a hungry mob of customers be hind you.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Hey, I've been there. I've been out shopping with no pants. Usually for liquor. Usually at 4 am. when people tell me, man, you should wear some pants, I think, yeeeaahhh, what a drag.

:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe