Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Complete VS felt color collages Part III

VS Sahara:

Collage_Loungers-VSs_sahara_post.jpg

Full resolution image

VS Sand (discontinued):

Collage_Loungers-VSs_sand_post.jpg

Full resolution image

VS Silverbelly:

Collage_Loungers-VSs_silverbelly_post.jpg

Full resolution image

VS Silvermist:

Collage_Loungers-VSs_silvermist_post.jpg

Full resolution image

VS Steel:

Collage_Loungers-VSs_steel_post.jpg

Full resolution image

VS Sunset:

Collage_Loungers-VSs_sunset_post.jpg

Full resolution image

VS Whiskey:

Collage_Loungers-VSs_whiskey_post.jpg

Full resolution image

The latest addition - VS limestone:

odaUz38.jpg

Full resolution image

CRH

Call Me a Cab
I'm familiar with fast balls, curves, sliders, knuckles, and spits and greasers. Sometimes sombody tosses a lightning bolt.

Thanks, Rabbit.

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
A few more photos showing the details. They demonstrate the craftsmanship that went into this hat.

I am proud to own this work of Art (pun intended). Someday, I hope that my grandkids will fight over it when I'm gone.

My Hat 31.jpg
My Hat 32.jpg
My Hat 33.jpg
My Hat 34.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ChiTownScion, beautiful lid!! I had to scroll past all of the "Art"work to get to the pics and it gave me "urges"

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett and the Brass Rooster Hat Company of Milwaukee, WI, sponsored a "Meet and Greet" today. A lot of hat making- and hat wearing- talent under one roof. We all had a wonderful time. John and Kate of the Brass Rooster have a wonderful enterprise and were gracious and generous hosts. It was a privilege to meet Art and all of the other fine folks. Here are a few pics.

Meet Greet 20.jpg
Meet Greet 21.jpg
Meet Greet 22.jpg
Meet Greet 23.jpg
Meet Greet 24.jpg
Meet Greet 25.jpg
Meet Greet 26.jpg

Papo

New in Town
It's so nice to be here at The Fedora Lounge

Hello everyone,

I'm so happy be here. I joined the forum just a few days ago and I cannot tell you how many, many hours I've spent reading and learning. I'm having such a great time. I want to learn from you everything about fine hats.

My wife and I are celebrating Memorial Day with my daughters and our two grandchildren. I was just showing my daughters Art Fawcett's amazing hats and they said to me, "Dad, for our Fathers Day present we want you to have a custom made hat." (honestly... I was hinting all along).

I am so excited... I'll call Art Fawcett first thing tomorrow.

Be well,
-Papo

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
A hearty welcome to the Lounge, Papo.

This thread's title pretty much sums up my feelings about the Lounge. For a forum, the conduct around here is, by and large, very polite and gentlemanly - and that's something we can be proud of, in my opinion, because it's not to be taken for granted.

Since you're interested in hats, take a look at the thread links to important hat forum threads. There are more "link-threads" like this in the sticky section (uppermost threads with grey background) of most subforums.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Welcome, Papo! You're in for a treat with your Vintage Silhouette hat. This forum is especially good for high-quality research and discussion for all things hats. With a little patience, you can find what you need to know--or you can discover that it's not known at all. :)

A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jbain75