Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pics in your vintage threads!

D

Deleted member 259

MK said:
It is nice to put a face with the name......especailly when the face is as beautiful as yours.

BTW: You out classed everybody else in the photo by a mile.

gosh, thanks. I have to admit though, the dance happened to be right after I got my headshots taken, so I had my hair and make up done.
The two boys in the photo are usually a little more swank, but it was steamy in there, and after dancing all the way through sing,sing,sing - the shirts came unbuttoned.

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I just got some photos back from a recent photo shoot and I think they turned out very well. Although I based the theme on an Elvgren pinup, I think the white background gives the pictures a Varga Girl quality.

However, if you look closely, you can see that the mouthpiece of the phone is pointing towards my chest :rolleyes: . Any one think they can fix this?

47b5db39b3127cce9190648752ca00000026138AatmbRq2ctP

47b5db39b3127cce9190657f12aa00000026138AatmbRq2ctP

47b5db39b3127cce9190656d12b800000026138AatmbRq2ctP

47b5db39b3127cce91906564938100000026138AatmbRq2ctP

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Hot, hot, hot!
Somebody open a window-

Yes, you look like you're on paper!
Someone can surely fix the horn if you send them the image files but you really need a side shot of it- what it would look like facing up the right way- maybe someone can find one and do that.

Nice work!

B
T

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
Hubba Hubba.....yes a higher res version would be needed to fix.......of course we could just airbrush the mouthpiece out....only we (and phone collectors) would ever know

Canadave

One Too Many
Dr. Shocker said:
....of course we could just airbrush the mouthpiece out....only we (and phone collectors) would ever know

That would probably look best. The lower part of the phone looks like a mouthpiece anyway.

Good luck.

David

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, everyone! You're really too kind ;)

Aside from the phone, I am very pleased with the photos--I love the look of classic cheesecake and really wanted to recreate it. I think this series is my best yet!

Since I have the original photos, could I email a couple shots to one of you so that you can remove the mouthpiece? The photo JP did looks great; you really can’t tell the mouthpiece was removed unless you know it’s supposed to be there (by the way, does anyone know how old this phone is?)

Well, thanks again; I have one more shoot planned with this photographer and I will be sure to post a few photos from it. Does anyone have some ideas for a good theme?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe