Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Outerwear: Threads of the Past

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That is the surprise, mid length? The longer one is newer even with the same lapel front. I will probably get them all out, I have 2 others in a mid length
I'd love to see all of them!

This one is 26.5" and I think is a 40 or 42 so probably equivalent in length basically to your Hercules you measured.

I'm curious to see how it fits on me. Part of the reason I'm leaning toward alteration is because I'm 95% sure the sleeves will be too long

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I'd love to see all of them!

This one is 26.5" and I think is a 40 or 42 so probably equivalent in length basically to your Hercules you measured.

I'm curious to see how it fits on me. Part of the reason I'm leaning toward alteration is because I'm 95% sure the sleeves will be too long
The length is evident in your picture. Sleeves don't seem to run long on these wool styles. You will know soon. Haven't ever mentioned the "other" one. I have nothing like this yet.

I need to sort through my wool jacket. I will do some videos .

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know what label this is and what brand its for? I know it's torn up, but I feel like I've seen that "all wool" label somewhere before.
Screenshot_20240919_113951_Gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael