Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Borsalino fedora Sz 7 1/4- 7 3/8

Purplesage

One Too Many
Dark green Borsalino Lavorazione Special fedora in excellent condition. No mothing, soft and pliable leather sweatband. Marked as a 6 1/2" French/Italian which would be a US 7 1/2; however, it fits like a 7 1/4 to 7 3/8. I measured the circumference around the leather sweatband at approx 23 1/8." $215.00 shipped. If interested please send PM or email.

photo5-227_zps784d0537.jpg

photo4-82_zps11931060.jpg

photo5-142_zps563534c6.jpg

photo5-228_zps561fa937.jpg

photo1-111_zpse16835a3.jpg

photo3-78_zpsa513ae90.jpg

photo1-113_zps142cb90f.jpg

photo5-141_zps8ddb15ae.jpg

photo1-235_zps4fb6cef5.jpg

Valtraz

New in Town
Absolutely a perfect lid. Color will go with everything! For anyone out there, who doesn't already own a Borsalino, this IS the hat you've been looking for - nothing else compares. Someone needs to own this --- before I do. :eusa_doh:

High Desert

New in Town
Purplesage, I did almost miss your response, since I also emailed you this question and have been monitoring that. I can wait--hoping for 2.5 inches plus/minus 0.2. Thanks.

Purplesage

One Too Many
High Desert I can't get you a response until later in the evening. I'm pretty sure the brim isn't 2.5 but I'll give you a more accurate measurement as soon as possible. The hat is in storage with most of my other hats. David

High Desert

New in Town
Hey that's good. Any way we can email dialogue on this lid? I cannot PM because I am new here (I guess that's why). I have a couple or three more questions... Thanks.

High Desert

New in Town
David, I had already emailed you with an inquiry using this forum and at that point it stated that the recipient would then know my email address. I will send you another email. I would rather use PM but it is not available to me and I don't want to publish my email here. Thanks, Bill

High Desert

New in Town
Borsalino Dark Green

Dave, you are a hard fellow to maintain any sort of contact with so you must be busy:D At this point, sign me up, I will take it. Had we been able to PM or email, I had four inquiries: your estimate of how old this lid is (my idea is mid-50s, but it is reeded--unusual for an old domestic Borsalino?); how you came by it; why you think it hasn't sold already (in almost three months); and if you would accept $160 delivered for it. I also do not know how you are to be paid since I am new in town. WAW

High Desert

New in Town
A heads-up for the hatter

Dave, got your email and sent you a nice PayPal and a couple follow-up emails, the second with mailing address. Done deal:eusa_clap WAW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld