Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USPS Ground Advantage Gripes

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
It is so bad right now that I am afraid to ship anything anywhere by any shipping company. I have to find one that I can depend on or just quit and that would really hurt, since I have a built up stock of fur felt hat blanks to use for hats. I guess that I could just insure the package for 300.00 above the value of the hat and smile if I have to collect the insurance money.????

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Well tomorrow I will be shipping out a Indy Fedora in Beaver to MI , I will be sending it FedEx and after I stated the value of the hat 635.00 and paid for the postage their system displayed a message in fine print, they only pay 100.00 on insurance claims, I am sending it out tomorrow and it is set for delivery on Thursday, we will see what happens. If it gets lost or damaged, I will have to find another delivery service. 100.00 insurance for a 100% beaver hat just won't cut it, and bad news travels faster than good news.

I will keep you up to date on my search for a good shipping service. I hope this package makes it to where it is headed, I did not put my business name on the return address on purpose.

Last edited:

shopkin

Familiar Face
I bet it gets there on Thursday. They seldom screw-up unless there is a blizzard in Memphis.

Last edited:

RBH

Bartender
I bet it gets there on Thursday. They seldom screw-up unless there is a blizzard in Memphis.
It happens!!!!!

cf2eac03867dc2762dd393b434a7f07c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gold13791