Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uk digital radio & tv query

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Good Morning,

Does anyone have problems with reception via a freeview box on their TV?, my television pictures and sound for most tv freeview channes are fine, but the radio which I listen to alot, has regular periods when it keeps cutting out, often when there is something of interest that I am listing to. I have made sure all connections are tight etc and retuned etc, but it still happens. I end using my old trannie or via a Pc where reception is fine. Any suggestions for improvements woudl be gratefully received? Tks Steve.

djd

Practically Family
The radio is ok in ours but a number if the tv channels drop out regularly. I'm not convinced that the system is better than the old analogue unless you live in an area of fantastic signal strength .... :(

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
The radio is ok in ours but a number if the tv channels drop out regularly. I'm not convinced that the system is better than the old analogue unless you live in an area of fantastic signal strength .... :([/QUOTE

Yes, I Know what you mean, the old system is fine, it's a pity we are being forced to change to digital. Not sure what the point is.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe