Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Vintage Suits for Sale

undertaker

Practically Family
Gentlemen,

I recently purchased these at a local antique store. I knew they were to small for me, but I thought I would offer them to my fellow lounger who might could use them. I have around $65.00 in the two and would like to have my money back plus shipping to your location. The three piece (42R) is a blue glen plaid with a red in it. The trousers have the narrow belt loops, suspender buttons and a 1.5" cuff. The double breasted (42L) is a gray with a red and green fleck in it and peak lapels, it also has pleated trousers with a watch pocket and suspender buttons and a cuff. If you have questions or want more photos just send me a PM.
BothSuits-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Regards,
JS

undertaker

Practically Family
Suit Measurements

Gentlemen here are some measurements

The Blue Three Piece

Coat
Collar to hem 32"
Arm Pit to Arm Pit 22"
Sleeve 18"

Vest
Ap to Ap 21"
Top to bottom 25.5"

Trousers
OS 42.5"
IS 32'
Waist 34" Could Be let out 2"
1.5" cuff, button closure, zipper fly
There Are No Dates

The Gray DB

Coat

Collar to Hem 33.5"
AP to Ap 22"
Sleeve 19"

Trousers

OS 47"
IS 35"
Waist 38" has been let out
1.5" Cuff, snap closure, zipper fly
Dated 3-28-50

Thanks,
JS

ramblinBOB

One of the Regulars
i want them i think but ineed pic and can you estamate the age and is there any dry cleaning labels what are they made of thanks

drownman

New in Town
I'll put myself in line...

...in case the earlier gentlemen propositions aren't to your satisfaction. My interest is in the 42L only. I'll cross my fingers and keep an eye on this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe