Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRIMBLE FEDORA REWORKED BY BUCKAROO HATTERS

Razzman

One Too Many
I've hat this Trimble Fedora for a bit, and the sweat finally needed replacing. I sent it off to Mike Moore at Buckaroo Hatters and he replaced the sweatband and reflanged the brim. What do you think?? I think it came out great.

razzman68

razzman68

razzman68

majormoore

Vendor
That hat was unreal soft, I really did not want to send it back to Razz, it was my size also.

It is a very nice older hat, I wish I could get bodies like that one.

Mike

majormoore

Vendor
Alan, if you come to Memphis in Aug for the Peabody meeting and you have some time, come over and I'll let you use a flange and sand bagger at no cost just come on out and use what ever you need.

Mike

AlanC said:
Looks great.

My Borsalino that looks pretty much just like that needs a brim reflange, too.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Thanks, Mike. I very well may take you up on that, although with my lack of DIY hat knowledge I might be more trouble than I'm worth.

majormoore

Vendor
Alan, you never know until you try it, you RBH, Luke and the others around here can stop by and use anything I have here in the shop.
Mike

AlanC said:
^Thanks, Mike. I very well may take you up on that, although with my lack of DIY hat knowledge I might be more trouble than I'm worth.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Fletch, I believe that's what it corresponds to, although it's vintage and has no model name on it, I don't think. But it's basically the one that looks like a Stratoliner. It's a great hat. I wore it the past couple of days, in fact. Here it is, although it's creased differently now:

p1010615yb8.jpg

JM, sorry for the thread highjack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld