Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

To bob or not to bob?

SayCici

Practically Family
Oh my, Lauren you look absolutely gorgeous! If I post for hair advice will I have those same results? ;)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thank you, gals! Yay!!! I feel so much better already :)
I tried a set and sat under the dryer, but it wasn't dry when I took the curlers out (oops?) so I've got another set, this time with sponge rollers so we'll see how it takes...

Mary

Practically Family
Beautiful!

I also cut my hair today!:) Would you post the diagram you used. I would like to show it to my hairdresser next time.

What does your neck look like? I think that is the trickiest part.

Lillemor

One Too Many
You ladies are such a bad influence on me.;) While I won't be pressured into having more cut off than I'm comfortable with, I feel inspired to have several inches hacked off next Thursday.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Mary, I'm actually planning on reprinting the book since it's out of copyright. Basically there are only a couple of pics of cutting hair and it's pulled back to do layers, the bottom of the neck in the pictures is shaved, but that was too scary for me, so he just clipped it really close.

Mary

Practically Family
Shaved! Good lord! I'll take some photos of my little bob and post them later.

I still would like to see a photo of yours!

Lauren said:
Mary, I'm actually planning on reprinting the book since it's out of copyright. Basically there are only a couple of pics of cutting hair and it's pulled back to do layers, the bottom of the neck in the pictures is shaved, but that was too scary for me, so he just clipped it really close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe