Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This Year's Hottest T-Shirt! AKA Help Dave with HorseHide

pawineguy

One Too Many
I am not sure if Dave will be posting this here, but an extra post won't hurt. I have never purchased a jacket from him, but I think I have to add him to the list one of these days. I've really admired his work and his association with GW speaks volumes. He's got a chance to purchase a bunch of Vincenza, so he has a Booster page up. Here's a chance to support a guy who's supporting us by bootstrapping a leather jacket operation to supply us addicts with more leather crack. If you can, a worthwhile cause IMHO.

https://www.booster.com/diamondclothing

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would have thought a crowd funded jacket offering would have been a better idea? Something similar to gustin's model.

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
I would have thought a crowd funded jacket offering would have been a better idea? Something similar to gustin's model.

This "model" has been a cute little idea that has now played itself out. I think everyone needs a reality check that paying 100% up front for something that is months away from being produced is an ill-advised dumb idea. The idea of charging a deposit to start production with the balance being due when the item is finished has been the long established norm for good reason.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Just bit the bullet, to temporarily soothe my philanthropic nerves. Not as good as this shirt, but it will do. :)
image.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

I'm thinking the same thing. Or at least some more options in addition to the shirt.

I LOVE my DD leather jacket. I just posted a thread extolling its greatness. To that end, I don't think a T shirt is the best way for him to raise funds. Heck, he should at least sell some of his caps to raise money.

GregO

One of the Regulars
Dave already got $1k from me for my J100 last year.

Now if he was offering a discount on an Italian hide jacket to folks who donate (and therefore make the bulk hide purchase possible), I might be game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld