Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Wood. Carpet collects lint, crumbs, bugs, and cat hair. And god forbid you drop a sewing needle in it. You won't find it again until you're walking over in your bare feet six years later.

Front porch or back porch?

Back porch.
I like all the green shrubbery & sunset view in the late afternoons with no neighbors nearby.

Crunchy or smooth peanut butter sandwich?

Btw: I recall you having a wood floor with plenty of splinters. How do
you & the cat manage without getting hurt? o_O

LizzieMaine

Bartender
We know where the splinters are and step accordingly. Sort of like finding your way across a mine field. I sanded and varnished the floors when I moved in, but that was seventeen years ago, and there wasn't any furniture to move.

Smooth peanut butter only. I once bit into chunky peanut butter and found pieces of a beetle in it, so that was it for me.

White bread for sandwiches or weird grain bread?

White, simply, because the brown-ones (genetic disposition) seems to be disappeared.

Nice jeans-jacket, costing 50 Euro or any functional-polyestre(rain)jacket, costing 100 Euro? :D

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
White, simply, because the brown-ones (genetic disposition) seems to be disappeared.

Nice jeans-jacket, costing 50 Euro or any functional-polyestre(rain)jacket, costing 100 Euro? :D

Well, neither, really, for at my age a jeans jacket is not quite my style. Being a cheapskate, I'd never pay 100€ for any jacket that was not run up by a tailor. Here in the 'states we can get a decent poly blend windbreaker for but $50. I'd choose that if I had to.

Orthophonic

image.jpg

or Viva-tonal?

image.jpeg

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Had to google that. Spork, you can always tear apart that which you would normally cut.
Cursive handwriting or printed?

Nothing more beautiful than elegant cursive writing (not a skill I have) which you see regularly in old movies as they show credits or letters or invitation in incredibly gorgeous cursive.

Windows or Mac?

Last edited:

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Nothing more beautiful than elegant cursive writing (not a skill I have) which you see regularly in old movies as they show credits or letters or invitation in incredibly gorgeous cursive.

Window or Mac?

I use Mac with cursive printing when I’m upset with someone....but after a while, I’ll delete it! :p

fountain pen or ball-point ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust