Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is SO BLOODY FRUSTRATING!!!

Colby Jack said:
I'm still waiting for the HJ to arrive....maybe today...maybe tomorrow...who knows???...But how do you leave feedback saying the seller is just a "putz"?
Customer service is not really important to him, or maybe because I had already bought the item (and paid)...he figured that answering anything was unimportant[huh] :eek:
So far, most of my purchases have gone very well...but this guy was a...putz....Oh well...Hopefully the hat will arrive today...
If there is a way to state that their customer service skills were minimal yet not seem annoyed perhaps an "somewhat adequate" description.

Here's where the quickwitted can come up with the backhanded compliment.

nulty

One of the Regulars
I've given up buying hats on ebay unless the pictures in the auction leave no room for ambiguity. It's to maddening and I have more hats than I can wear.

Ebay is great but as the Antique Roadshow has turned the clueless into experts so Ebay has turned the average couch potato into a dealer...me included...[huh]

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Well...the HJ arrived late this evening. I left neutral feedback, mentioned slow communications, but overall positive. He did pretty much what he said...but was just slow/non-communicative. At least the hat is as stated...nice soft/smooth fur. I'll be putting it up in the classifieds(I'll get some images)...just not my style and a bit big. Live and learn.[huh] :D

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Colby Jack said:
Well...the HJ arrived late this evening. I left neutral feedback, mentioned slow communications, but overall positive. He did pretty much what he said...but was just slow/non-communicative. At least the hat is as stated...nice soft/smooth fur. I'll be putting it up in the classifieds(I'll get some images)...just not my style and a bit big. Live and learn.[huh] :D

interest officially expressed

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
PM officially sent

:eusa_clap
Rick says it's way to big also.....So his interest has been dropped...

....had the HJ for a few hours now...and it's starting to grow on me. Looked under the sweat...last number is '83..so it was made in 1983 (Indy Era)...it's the "Safari" in Impala Brown. It was sold at Marshall Field's as one of their exclusive hats.....All this info on the hat...and the seller barely glanced at it, except for what was obviously visible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe