Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers

Jejupe

Practically Family
I must say that Thedi's Grizzly is the only grizzly I've ever wanted to own. The fur on this one is not too thick, so IMO It doesn't make me look like a giant furball (or giant fluffy Teddy-bear as @Carlos840 predicted in London meet up when he heard about me ordering a Grizzly). I also find this Grizzly to be very useful for me, as it rarely gets so cold that I would want to wear a shearling, but quite often it's bit too cold for normal leather jacket without some serious layering.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I must say that Thedi's Grizzly is the only grizzly I've ever wanted to own. The fur on this one is not too thick, so IMO It doesn't make me look like a giant furball (or giant fluffy Teddy-bear as @Carlos840 predicted in London meet up when he heard about me ordering a Grizzly). I also find this Grizzly to be very useful for me, as it rarely gets so cold that I would want to wear a shearling, but quite often it's bit too cold for normal leather jacket without some serious layering.

The fit is simply stellar, it was difficult to predict it would come out so well! :D

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Theodoros said to me that he had to put some serious thought and work into making these models fit me well. In my opinion he really succeeded in that and I appreciate his efforts a lot!

That's definitely his style, hence why I don't mind waiting for the jackets :)
I have to say that your jacket raised my expectations which were already high regarding my upcoming grizzly!!

Jejupe

Practically Family
That's definitely his style, hence why I don't mind waiting for the jackets :)
I have to say that your jacket raised my expectations which were already high regarding my upcoming grizzly!!

I'm really curious about your Grizzly too. It's going to be something special!

SimonR

One of the Regulars
Hi

Anyone have a Thedi B3 ? and have any views / comments about it ?

70+copy.jpg

Thanks

Simon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe