Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafter

Suspended
Pink Dahlia said:
I can't afford a home.

Have you thought about a co-op or a condo!
There are lots of "good look'n singles in those places!

You must see the Jack Lemmon flic, Under The Yum Yum Tree.
It's all about buying one of those places.

175356.jpg

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Rafter said:
Have you thought about a co-op or a condo!
There are lots of "good look'n singles in those places!

You must see the Jack Lemmon flic, Under The Yum Yum Tree.
It's all about buying one of those places.

175356.jpg

That's cute.

For having a college degree my salary is pretty ridiculous. Plus I have a lot of debt. :(

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Then it would be like Rafter Ramance , starring Ginger Rogers and Norman Foster (1933) you'd have the house/room from 8pm to 8am, and he'd have it from 8am to 8pm.

Kimberly

Practically Family
Senator Jack said:
At twenty years old, one isn't single and miserable, one is single and...Well, let's just chalk this up to experience. This too shall pass.

Hear Hear!! I think all people should be single at 20! Take advantage of it while you can. lol

fourstarbanner said:
Who said anything about settling down? :D

Amen, young lady. Where's the fun in that? Well, until it's time to have kids, anyway--but up to that point, it's better to be "on the move" as a pair, at least IMO. Then again, I have always* thought the best adventures were the ones you could share with someone special.;)

*Standard disclaimer: 'always' being in the context of my current software-revision and its preceding development series

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Well I'm getting old! I hope I find someone to settle down with some time in the near future. Otherwise I'll be too old to have kids!

Rafter

Suspended
Pink Dahlia said:
Well I'm getting old! I hope I find someone to settle down with some time in the near future. Otherwise I'll be too old to have kids!
How adorable, a house full of little "Pink" n Blue Rugrats!! Awesome!!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Rafter said:
How adorable, a house full of little "Pink" n Blue Rugrats!! Awesome!!

That's cute.
Actually according to the needle/thread test my rugrats are only supposed to be "blue" as in boys. The test said I would have two boys. Hmm...

Just for the heck of it, four qualifications folks look for in a sweetie:

Brains (intelligence)
Heart (love, deep emotional commitment)
Muscles (self-explanatory, but we'll say it includes all the superficial stuff)
Wallet (the mercenary stuff: cash, trust-funds, financial instruments)

Which are the most important? Pick two, any two that you consider the biggest "must-haves".

EDITED to note: This question's thrown out to everybody to consider, not just Miss Pinky.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I want to say wallet because sadly in my chosen profession I'll be lucky to come near 50,000 a year but I'm not that shallow.

I guess it boils down to brains and heart and FYI that's all I have to offer. ;)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Diamondback said:
Just for the heck of it, four qualifications folks look for in a sweetie:

Brains (intelligence)
Heart (love, deep emotional commitment)
Muscles (self-explanatory, but we'll say it includes all the superficial stuff)
Wallet (the mercenary stuff: cash, trust-funds, financial instruments)

Which are the most important? Pick two, any two that you consider the biggest "must-haves".
1. Heart
2. Brains
With those two, which go hand in hand I think, all the rest just falls into place. By far heart is the most important.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Pink Dahlia said:
I want to say wallet because sadly in my chosen profession I'll be lucky to come near 50,000 a year but I'm not that shallow.Nonsense,...life is what ya make it.

I guess it boils down to brains and heart and FYI that's all I have to offer. ;)
That's all ya need! :)
(Oops,..my post doesn't look quite like what I wanted it to, but you know what I mean.)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
EDITED to note: This question's thrown out to everybody to consider, not just Miss Pinky.

Oh well there goes my special feeling!

To add as far as muscles go, my beau (whomever that lucky gent ends up being) doesn't have to be the best looking bloke in the wide world but I have to be physically attracted to him. I personally cannot form an intimate relationship with someone I am not attracted to.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Maj.Nick Danger said:
That's all ya need! :)
(Oops,..my post doesn't look quite like what I wanted it to, but you know what I mean.)

Well someday I'd like a house with a yard and I fear I'll never get there alone. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82