Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Grant Fan

Practically Family
hailey greenhat said:
Do you get told often that you look like jennifer garner? Because you totally do....but better.
I used to get that a lot. I don't see it but I think she is lovely so thank you for the complement

Grant Fan

Practically Family
maggiethespy said:
I've been away for about two months, but I'm finally back and out of my rut-- here are some photos from the same shoot as my avatar.
(All photos by Cassel Hiles Photography, Hair & Makeup by Me)

IMG_1979_color-1.jpg

IMG_1979_sepia-2.jpg

IMG_1953_color-1.jpg

IMG_1953_sepia-1.jpg

IMG_2107yellow.jpg

Wow I love you sailor pictures. I love that style but could never do sailor ones because my darling boyfriend is in the Navy and well we would never hear to end of it.

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
That B&W pic is STUNNING!

I'm sorry to deviate slightly, but why aren't womens clothes advertised on a real figure like that anymore? I'm not a 12 yr old boy! I have curves. anyway-gorgeous! Apologies for:eek:fftopic:

;)

K

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
You gals are too sweet!

Kitty_Sheridan, it is indeed-- I have very light blonde hair so any color I use comes out really intense! I think in this picture I have Revlon ColorSilk #45 on-- it's a lighter auburn. I use it in the summer, and in the winter I use Revlon ColorSilk #42, which is just a shade or two darker.

mnp13

New in Town
Pin Up help needed in Texas

Hello everyone,

I am putting together a Pin Up calendar and one of my models is in Texas and needs some help. We're not "real" models, just a bunch of friends who are doing the calendar to raise money for a charity. She's nervous about doing it and needs some help and direction. I'm in NY and she's in Texas so I've been trying to help her by phone and email, but it would be much better if someone could help her in person!

Is there anyone out there who has a little time to spare to give someone a little hand holding?

Thanks!

Michelle

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
Puppies...

50sGal said:
jackie-447-web.jpg

210509-023w.jpg
jackie-390-web.jpg

These photographs were taken by a photographer who asked if she could take my photo for a proffesional photography competition.
The first picci, of myself and sister in law and my 2 puppies won her a silver..she won 3 silvers and a gold! Hope that you like them!!!

These pictures are wonderful and I absolutly love your puppies!!!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kitty_Sheridan said:
That B&W pic is STUNNING!

I'm sorry to deviate slightly, but why aren't womens clothes advertised on a real figure like that anymore? I'm not a 12 yr old boy! I have curves. anyway-gorgeous! Apologies for:eek:fftopic:

;)

K

Thanks! And actually, those pics were taken for a friend's fashion portfolio. There's at least one designer out there that likes T&A, and yes, she's a gal!

analiebe

A-List Customer
i'm certainly no pin-up model but it surely helps to have an amazing friend who is the most incredible portrait photographer stay when she visits...

this photo was taken in my bathroom whilst i was getting ready to go out by the unbelievably talented miss eryca green...

7322_131278203621_583133621_2419379_4800450_n.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
*martini*time* said:
:eusa_clap Beautiful, your chap certainly has a great eye! You never disappoint Lolita! I think you're beautiful.

Yay! That cheered me right up! Thank you. I was having a bit of a :( morning...

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
LolitaHaze said:
Yay! That cheered me right up! Thank you. I was having a bit of a :( morning...

I hope your day perks up! Your pictures brightened my drab morning. I saw the the pin-up thread was updated by you and i got very excited. Thanks for cheering me up as well. :)

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Lorelai99 said:
I'm absolutly jealous of your hair!!! Awesome picture!!
Aww thanks, I have naturally curly hair so I actually have to set it at night to get the curls to fall that way, mine are tighter.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Martini Time... Hehehe I always enjoy cheering people up. :) Especially when I am half nekked. Hehehehe

Zendy... I have to admit that the color was lightened somewhat in post editing. Although that is my goal color, there is still a bit of yellow in my hair. Arg! lol

CherryLips... Hehehe don't be fooled... I actually have a horrid farmer's tan at the moment and my arms had to be lightened to match my pale legs. So only half of me is as pale as Satine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe