Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Man In Red

Story

I'll Lock Up
(Reuters) - Men wanting to catch the eye of women should dress in red, a color which new research shows makes them more alluring to the opposite sex.

Women in the United States, England, Germany and China said they found men pictured wearing red, or framed in red, more sexually attractive than in other colors, the research published in the Journal of Experimental Psychology showed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS...e=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Unavailable for comment...
250px-Flash207.jpg

DAJE

One of the Regulars
Red is really not my colour.

I read that article and my reaction was that a bit of red trim, like a tie or scarf, might be a good idea. A red suit? No. Red jacket? No. Red shirt? Maybe, under a waistcoat perhaps. Red feather in a hat band? That could work.

My opinion has always been that a little red goes a long way. Too much looks ridiculous, unless you're a fire-engine.

Plus I already have a girlfriend, so trying to attract more women is not all that high on my agenda.

Chainsaw

Suspended
Burgandy, Ox blood, Indian red, lot'of mileage. Red, red? Aehhhh, not so much. I had an ex girlfriend that bought me a red T- shirt, and LOVED to see me in it. It was the equivalent of me seeing her in "stripper boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld