Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Linen Suit with the Bullet Hole...?

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Obviously, the suit got the bullet hole when it was being worn by a dummy made to look exactly like the suit's owner, who was faking his own death.

59Lark

Practically Family
we want proof death photos etc.

We as a society want more today, such as the newspaper clippings, showing the body under a white sheet, the obituatary and a statement from the undertaker stating that this is the suit that he took off the body otherwise fred probably did this trick in his basement and he has more suits and bullets where that came from. I THOUGHT ebay was going to stop this kind of stuff, because even if this was true, it is sick and morose to sell items from the dead and dying. But hey some people have tried selling their children on ebay and if you will do that anything is possible. Thinking of that saying how low can you go.:eek: :eek:fftopic: :rolleyes: 59LARK

Feraud

Bartender
GranadaGuy617 said:
I saw this suit in my search....someone needs to ask him for close up shots of the bullet hole and blood.
No matter about the supposed bullet hole and blood. Why is he constantly selling these same items on Ebay? What exactly is going on with his auctions to have them repeatedly pulled and relisted?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I quite enjoy all the feedback from zero feedback buyers who've "bought" stuff.

thanks for your help
i could not pay for item ! but was still treated wonderful
thanks for understanding
i did not buy item but great to deal with !

Warbaby

One Too Many
This has got to be one of the stranger eBay sales. I can't decide if the guy is a weasel or a wacko. Perhaps a bit of both.

I think we should all bombard the guy with inane questions about the suit. They will, of course, appear at the bottom of the item page.

We could have some fun with this...;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe