Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Latest from Mr. Fawcett!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you for the post NB and also for the encouraging words Gents. I was pretty excited when NB picked the ribbon I was hoping he would. It's an unusual brownw/ red/ burgundy/wine well, heck, words don't work for it.
Tango Yankee, give a shout when you make it out next. I'll give you the $.10 tour & maybe sling a line also!!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Sorry I haven't been online the last couple of days. It's been crazy around here. Thnak you all for the compliments, and here's some responses;
Feltfan: The color is Mojave, which is fantastic, and I had Art do the bash on this one.

Cabinetman: I've worn it with a bomber jacket so far, but I happen to have a two-tone stripe jacket that goes really well with the ribbon. It's a strange color, but awesome. Plus, I have another jacket that almost matches the mojave felt. So I'm set!

Sharpetoys: I've been calling it "eggplant silk brown" (lack of a better choice). Art says it was a small roll marked only "Vintage".

As for all the requests for pictures of me wearing it... I had some, but they came out terrible, my ugly mug not withstanding. :( I will try to get some over the weekend, outside with some sun, maybe.

Thanks everyone,
NB

art92101

One of the Regulars
The greatest!

Perhaps you should name this one the Muhammed Ali! As in the greatest!
You are a lucky man! That hat is going to make me order from Art. Its the best I have seen to date! Great work Art.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld