Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Evening Tipple...

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
BellyTank said:
I'm with you on that point.

Longview "White Diamond", from Otaika/Whangarei.

Ah, I've had that a few times BT, tad sweet for my tastes but I know what you mean about grape-i-ness.

Just before we came here I was at a do in Grey Lynn and was given a white from Waiheke Island, unfortunately I can't remember what it was but it was mighty good. Must hunt it down.

Blancmange! I wouldn't have had that for over quarter of a century, my grandmother and a great aunt used to always whisk it up when I was staying with them.

Rufus

Practically Family
HB abd 2B pencils fo me again...

If only I could successfully Drink'n'Draw!

Right... back to work...

Again... Skål!

Ruf

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Pimms this evening, warm evening and had some mint leaves in the fridge from the baby spuds the other night so it was the only proper thing to do ;)

BellyTank said:
Sheep Dip.
Oo0oOOo0oOOo0oOOo0oOOo0oOOo0oO...

B
T

That's a good one too. But I'll still take:
2832.jpg

:D

rumblefish

One Too Many
Looks like some posts are missing. Does that mean those drinks I've posted about don't count, and I can make up for them tonight?;)

Beefeater Martini last night. Nobody on Long Island sells Old Raj Gin?!?!

Left over barbecue tonight, beef ribs from Sunday, so into the blender with some fruit (orange, mango, lime, etc), ice, and white rum. Have that while sipping Ron Barcelo Imperial Rum before din din.

rumblefish said:
Looks like some posts are missing. Does that mean those drinks I've posted about don't count, and I can make up for them tonight?;)

Beefeater Martini last night. Nobody on Long Island sells Old Raj Gin?!?!

Left over barbecue tonight, beef ribs from Sunday, so into the blender with some fruit (orange, mango, lime, etc), ice, and white rum. Have that while sipping Ron Barcelo Imperial Rum before din din.

For a minute there you had me believing you threw ribs in the blender. That would have been quite the drink. :eek: :eusa_doh: :p

rumblefish

One Too Many
jamespowers said:
For a minute there you had me believing you threw ribs in the blender. That would have been quite the drink. :eek: :eusa_doh: :p
James, now you're just talking crazy. Of course you take the bones out first.:eusa_doh: :)
Never had a rib frappe?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe