Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Furious,
Post up some pics of the Hanna Tweeds !

Buzp, Thanks
Just gold old vintage craftsmanship & fabric,,,,I did steam it to give it some body thats all, the liner does not have any thing to shape the body.

Johnny,
Its some crazy fabric , Be great if you & Simonds could score some like it...IM there if so.....

Simonds,
Thanks your Caps are rockin Too....

OH YEA,
Guys,
My grand kid Tlaloc dug your kind comments on his vintage cap it steamed out real nice & hes been sportin it a lot.

Last edited:

simmo

Familiar Face
Heres a couple of pics of my new Brixton Brood Newsboy . Not a patch on the nice vintage caps some of you guys have but its a start !
a2newsboy_zps42f522d9.jpg
brixton_zpsad0e9417.jpg

Brixton2_zpsd7d825de.jpg
brixton1_zps5ee5d157.jpg

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
He sure did style the caps up a lot to take the pictures. You would have to heat the brim of the cap to get that style of bent in them. As they use a plastic incert in the brim. the cap's are one of the few things that I can wear in Mr. Freedom stuff all of it is cut to the silm side and not to the full cut. :)
Like I said my first Mr. Freedom cap was 250.00 and these have Kangaroo leather sweatbands so we will see what these new caps will go for.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Those Mr Freedom will probably be very limited also...
He does not make a lot of them & is limited to the amount of vintage fabric he has..
where's the link ? not on the website

seabass

Call Me a Cab
yea now on the website.
thats a cool pic..
these seem more Casquete type like the John Lofgrens & sorta wrinkly/droopy compared to the
Past Mr Freedom caps. Diffrent cap though these look like 6 panels with long bills, sorta like the Horsehide caps he made with long bills & huge body..
wish they posted up side profile & rear pics.
It would be cool if he made more of his past French Cap in these fabrics too

Last edited:

Simonds

Vendor
A rough looking cap, I like em, and nice choice of fabrics on each. The white one with the red stripe reminds me of my grandmother's dish rags.

Towels_zps2e762b85.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe