Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

That tune in your head

Barbigirl

Practically Family
I watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days" on Friday and have had "You're so Vain" stuck in my head since then.

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
Your so vaaaaaiiiiiiinnn
You probably think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't you? Don't you?

I crack myself up everytime I start singing.

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Worst stuck song

On my drive to law school the day I took the bar exam I heard that song by Seal-- I don't recall the name, but lyrics about Kiss from a Rose or some such nonesense. I could not get it out of my head. I remember writing out my bar exam essays with those lyrics running through my head like some kind of water torture and thinking I'm going to fail the bar exam because of Seal.

Honey Doll

S

Samsa

Honey Doll said:
On my drive to law school the day I took the bar exam I heard that song by Seal-- I don't recall the name, but lyrics about Kiss from a Rose or some such nonesense. I could not get it out of my head. I remember writing out my bar exam essays with those lyrics running through my head like some kind of water torture and thinking I'm going to fail the bar exam because of Seal.

Honey Doll

Note to self: don't listen to the radio on the day I take the Bar.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I hardly get songs stuck in my head, I know how to block em' before they get in there. :D

but when I'm whistling a tune, it's usually an old patriotic song like It's A Long, Long Way To Tipperary or The Air Force Song or The Yellow Rose of Texas.

This is what I get for listening to Mitch Miller. :p

"Off we go, into the wild blue yonder, climbing high into the sun!
Here they come, zooming to meet our thunder, At em' boys Giver 'er the gun!"

Good old John Phillips Sousa. :) (salutes)

Something like this?:
watch

Regards,

J

lavendar lady

New in Town
That tune

For me it has to be jinglebells and the spanish holiday song,come on now do we really need that music in our heads for 2 whole months?
But i solved it by putting on a favorite cd or even better playing classical cd.
L.L.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe