Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Still Life with Hats . . .

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
1930s Penn-Craft, 1933-35 Overcoat, 1960s Seiko Watch.

00316.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Justin!

054xcv.jpg

047qq.jpg

I bought those salt and pepper shakers awhile back but just now getting around to posting them.

Here are a few more shots from my moment of insomnia:

026qwp.jpg

040px.jpg

Represented are two Falcon Parks, an Ultrafino Montecristi, and my thick weave cuenca brisa bowler from Texas Hatters.

Thanks, Sam. After first thinking I would replace the wider black ribbon, Art offered a dead-on match for the color of the original edge binding. I had to try it, and I'm happy I did.
More pics in the new hat thread later.

mingoslim

Practically Family
Just been looking back through the whole thread from page 1, and there are some really, really incredible photos here. This could be the first Fedora Lounge Coffee table book :) . . .

If you haven't paged through lately, do so. Lots of great images . . .
Makes me proud I was a part of it form the beginning.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Last week my wife and I stayed in an old hotel that dates back to 1850. While there we bought this antique chest, and I couldn't resist a hat shot in that old hotel room.
IMG_1911.jpg

humanshoes

One Too Many
Hats Around the House

A few of my hats "lounging" around the house. So many places to go and too many hats to choose from. Good problem to have. Resistol San Antonio(on guitar), Akubra BGCD(on chopping block, Mallory Bowler(with pipes), Volk Homburg(on mantle), Penny's Marathon(with chinese chessboard), Stetson Streamliner(doctor bag), Beaver Hat Co. Fedora(on writing desk).

IMG_1733.jpg ]2705[/ATTACH] IMG_1736.jpg IMG_1732.jpg IMG_1731.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 282

Forum statistics