Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Sovereign

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is a great looking hat. It definitely needs a good cleaning but it has a super shape and the felt is damage free and really pliable. the sweat is in good condition as well. I will just need to stretch it a hair. This was one of those gambles that payed well. The pics were not great and didn't show very much but in the shadows there was something.
DSCN3884.jpg

DSCN3885.jpg

DSCN3887.jpg

DSCN3888.jpg

DSCN3889.jpg

DSCN3890.jpg

DSCN3894.jpg

DSCN3895.jpg

DSCN3891.jpg

DOUGLAS

Razzman, the front crown is 4-5/8" and the back of the crown is 4". The brim is 2-1/2".

feltfan

daaammmmn

That's nice. The more I see old Stetsons the
more I like 'em.

I can't tell from the picture- where is that date
stamp located? That's unusual.

DOUGLAS

Feltfan There is a fabric tape that was placed behind the rear part of the sweat that is roughly six inches and the date is stamped on that. I was suprized too as I had not seen that before. I don't know if it is original to the hat but I guess the hat can't be younger than 1945 which is pretty cool.I think it is there to make the hat a bit smaller.
Hey Cruiser, yeah the brim is great it seems wider than it is. The color is just right for me, it has a bit of camel in it.

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
DOUGLAS said:
Here is a great looking hat. It definitely needs a good cleaning but it has a super shape and the felt is damage free and really pliable. the sweat is in good condition as well. I will just need to stretch it a hair. This was one of those gambles that payed well. The pics were not great and didn't show very much but in the shadows there was something.

I really like this hat!

DOUGLAS

This is an easy wearing hat. The dimentions are odd,for me looking at the photo the crown seems taller than 4-5/8". I wish I had a great suit to go with it.
Tony this is my first mode edge twenty, all of my other mode's are fifteens. This felt is thicker and heavier than those however equally soft.

tbrouillette

New in Town
3 vintage Stetson Hats

I have 3 Stetson hats that belonged to my dad. They are in excellent condition with their original boxes. I would like to find someone who is interested in these hats rather than have them just sitting in their boxes. They need to be worn. If anyone in interested, please email me and I will email you photos of the hats.

DOUGLAS

I am more than sure that many will want to take you up on your offer ,however I think this post would best serve you in the Classified section. Most folks looking to buy look in that section. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe