Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Gun Club 3x Posse - anyone know about this one? Nice Open Road variation

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
or seen it? handled it? know where one can be had?
It looks as tho' Sterling Leather may have had them for a millisecond at one time....?

possee.jpg

Never seen that particular model. I remember seeing one similar about 15 years ago out west, an Open Road type hat with a light brown/tan colored body and dark brown thin ribbon and brim binding. Nice hat, wish I'd picked one up. I think it was called the Denver or something like that.

J.B.

Practically Family
Looks like a comfortable low-crown hat!

Wow. The height is only an inch less than the brim width?! :eeek:

fmw

One Too Many
I don't know either but it says it is a fur blend. How much fur? How much wool? Who knows? I think I'd recommend the Open Road which is a very nice hat and fur felt.

OT1899

Familiar Face
I purchased one from the Hatco Outlet in Garland last year. I was told it was made from Buffalo. I'm not sure that qualifies as wool (as in sheared from sheep) but it's not rabbit or hare either. From a product placement perspective, it was with the fur felts and was not in the wool section, which is clearly marked. If you want to know more details about it, I would encourage you to call the outlet and talk to the manager. In my view, he and his staff have always been quite helpful ...........

J.B.

Practically Family
...I was told it was made from Buffalo. I'm not sure that qualifies as wool (as in sheared from sheep)...

Buffalo? Sheep?

OMG! That HAT...?!?!?! :eeek:

It's...

It's a WOOLY BULLY!!!! :eeek:

Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro...

Fatty told Hatter
About a hat he saw.
Had two big horns
And made of wooly straw.

Fatty told Hatter
Sheep wool sure does rock
Let's start makin' lids now