Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Sold* FS Fabulous Borasalino OR/Alessandria Style

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey Fellow Loungers,

As we all know, good condition Borsalinos often sell for really high prices - I call it the Borso Luxury Tax.

Well, here's one I was able to acquire at a good price a while ago and I'm looking to pass it on to someone who'll provide it with a good home.

The colour of the felt is Palladio, a grey/green colour that is very attractive (and changes colour with different lighting. Sitting next to me now, the felt looks more green than it does in the photos) and the ribbon and brim binding is very close in colour to this as is the wind trolley button.

The felt is the typically soft Borsalino quality you'd expect and I don't see any stains or moth damage. The liner and sweatband are also in just like new condition.

The brim is about 2 7/8 and the crown about 5 5/8 when open. This hat has a really nice straight shape to the crown as well - no taper here!

Marked Size 7, the hat fits my 22 3/8 as though it was made for it.

I have another Borsalino that is very similar to this one so I'm happy to send this to a new owner for $95.00 which includes shipping in these 48 Continental United States.

Want a classic hat at a great price? You just have to send me that PM! I'll keep here for just a day or two before sending off to swim with the sharks in the Bay!

D329504-L.jpg

D329509-L.jpg

D329507-L.jpg

D329512-L.jpg

D329518-L.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe