Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show your shearling

Al 916

One Too Many
This incoming..
I have no experience with sheepskins so would appreciate your thoughts please.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l16002.jpeg
s-l16005.jpeg

Trouser Bark

One of the Regulars

Nice jacket. Wish I had one like it.

I have seen you in multiple jackets that all look great on you. There's one I haven't seen you wear that in my mind is the perfect jacket to compliment that sense of presence that marks your arrival in the room. It's a stout leather black peacoat. Maybe a pair of black leather gloves to set it off. They're a little like the CHP jackets in that not just anyone can pull off the look but some can and one of them is you. I've had that thought pop into my head after each of the last few photos I've seen you post.

Next time you set foot in a leather shop please try one on and tell me if I'm right.

Peacoat

Bartender
Nice jacket. Wish I had one like it.

I have seen you in multiple jackets that all look great on you. There's one I haven't seen you wear that in my mind is the perfect jacket to compliment that sense of presence that marks your arrival in the room. It's a stout leather black peacoat. Maybe a pair of black leather gloves to set it off. They're a little like the CHP jackets in that not just anyone can pull off the look but some can and one of them is you. I've had that thought pop into my head after each of the last few photos I've seen you post.

Next time you set foot in a leather shop please try one on and tell me if I'm right.
You are right in that @Worf has a presence. He can wear any jacket and make it look good with his intimidating presence. I have known him as long or longer than anyone else on this board, and I can tell you that while he may look intimidating, he is really just a big Teddy Bear when you get to know him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve