Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage home!

RIOT

Practically Family
MaryDeluxe said:
2457832648_0a8557d29d.jpg
]

I seem to remember this guy from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century..

biddi-biddi-biddi :p

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
RIOT said:
I seem to remember this guy from Buck Rogers in the 25th Century..

biddi-biddi-biddi :p
:eek:fftopic:
lol lol Wasn't that little robot named twinkie or something??? Help me out here?? BTW I loved Buck Rodgers!!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
UPDATE: One step closer to our very own vintage home!

warburtoncottage084od6.jpg

The owner has signed the offer and we met today and did the inspections. Everything went well and (knock on old wood) escrow should close on the 21st of this month. Then we move into our cozy little 1924 craftsman bungalow. It's been restored inside and out and done with repect for the original style and function. I'll try to hold out on posting pictures of the inside until we have our own things moved in. Right now it's staged with some great antiques,a few of which we will be getting with the home. Thanks for looking. Sefton.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
We moved into our new house last week so there are boxes everywhere but I had to share my stove and the lounger the previous owners left behind.
000_2710.jpg

000_2803.jpg

000_2802.jpg

Oh my goodness I am so jealous, your house is amazing. I long for one of those 50's style homes.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
WoW Sefton...!!

I'm in love with your house already!!!

Sefton said:
The owner has signed the offer and we met today and did the inspections. Everything went well and (knock on old wood) escrow should close on the 21st of this month. Then we move into our cozy little 1924 craftsman bungalow. It's been restored inside and out and done with repect for the original style and function. I'll try to hold out on posting pictures of the inside until we have our own things moved in. Right now it's staged with some great antiques,a few of which we will be getting with the home. Thanks for looking. Sefton.

warburtoncottage084od6.jpg

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
Sefton - your future home is sweet! I really like the color scheme, it really shows off the details of your house.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Vintage Bungalow: Come and see mine.

imoldfashioned said:
What a lovely home, congrats Sefton! I aspire to own a bungalow someday.

Built in 1929, still has the art deco fireplaces and some picture rails (photos to follow). But rather than my describing it, just come and see it as it will give you some ideas on your future home.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TWIKI

MaryDeluxe said:
:eek:fftopic:
lol lol Wasn't that little robot named twinkie or something??? Help me out here?? BTW I loved Buck Rodgers!!

It was Twiki and he had another robot with full brain and full personality in the form of a disc with a face, hung around his neck, named Dr. Something.

Decodence

A-List Customer
Sefton said:

WONDERFUL California Bungalow. Those can't be cheap, even in this market.

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
WOW Sefton!! Love it....I would be so excited to be moving there, can't wait to see pictures of the inside too!

:eek:fftopic: MMMMMMM twinkies!!! lol lol

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the kind words,all. We can't wait to move in and unpack everything. I'll post inside pictures as soon as I can. No, it's still not cheap even in the current market,although we certainly couldn't have bought it even one year ago. I'm glad that we waited. We really love this little home. Someday maybe I can travel the country and across the pond and see some of the great homes and great Loungers who live in them. Until then I'm enjoying all of the great photos here. :)
Cheers! Sefton

jawisher

Familiar Face
Sefton: If I may add to the chorus, your home is beautiful, and I look forward to seeing interior shots when they are ready. Thanks for sharing your home!

epr25

Practically Family
My husband got the tile floor added to our kitchen this weekend. No appliances are in place yet but I will post some more photos after we have everything in place. I was just so excited I wanted to share it with everyone! I also added some photos of our counter top he made as well.

kitchen1.jpg
[/IMG]

kitchen2.jpg
[/IMG]

kitchen4.jpg
[/IMG]\

kitchen3.jpg
[/IMG]

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
wow! EPR25, i am amazed and jealous - it all looks so incredibly cool! i love that the floor looks plaid! and is laid out diagonally!! can't wait to see it all decked out :)

sefton, congrats on the new home! i love the color scheme and also can't wait to see pix of the interior...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe