Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

This godawful tie was made for Ohrbach's. Airbrushed green sunburst design, with a winged box, or a box sprouting leaves, or … something.[huh]

ohrbachsgreensunbursttie1.jpg

ohrbachsgreensunburtstie2.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Pure Polyester! I couldn't resist buying this creature at the Goodwill this morning...Halloween's coming up. :cool:

polyester-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DANG! Interesting graphics, but those colors!

This godawful tie was made for Ohrbach's. Airbrushed green sunburst design, with a winged box, or a box sprouting leaves, or … something.[huh]

ohrbachsgreensunbursttie1.jpg

I'd wear it, too. I guess we Yanks have different ideas about Bold Look California airbrush ties than you Brits...If it's yours, BK, we can perhaps get back to that trade that we never made.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
I love it! I have actually heard of that store before. I have no idea who actually made the tie but the store was fairly well known.
That would liven up a dull business suit.

Ohrbach's was well-known in Southern California, although its HQ was in NYC, but went out of business about 25 years ago. If you check the clothing credits for the TV show, Mr. Ed, you'll see Ohrbach's mentioned (though not for the horse...).

I never said I wouldn't wear it, I just said it was godawful. Veeerrry different things.;)

But yes, let's get to a trade. I photographed up all the stuff I'd like to get moving on, so I'll PM them to you once I've processed the pictures.

best

bk

I'd wear it, too. I guess we Yanks have different ideas about Bold Look California airbrush ties than you Brits...If it's yours, BK, we can perhaps get back to that trade that we never made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe