Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
23SkidooWithYou said:
This is pure genius! I would love one, was on my way to search ebay until I had the mental image of our kittens picking earring like ripe fruit from a tree! LOL Evil buggers with exceptional vintage tastes! ;)

There are a bunch of them on Etsy right now for <$15.

Naughty kitties!

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
I bought this the other day to add to my Etsy Shop, but couldn't part with it.. it is such a comfy R & K Originals cotton dress! I love it so. :D
4272295583_a594a4bfe3.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You ladies have been getting some great stuff lately.

Picture7-1.png

I got this book because it is a book about how to draw fashion sketches of the time during the time. I also find it interesting that a woman did the book. Im not sure yet if she did the drawing, but that would be something! The line work in the sketches is amazing. I cant wait to study it!

Picture6-1.png

LD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
You ladies have been getting some great stuff lately.

Picture7-1.png

I got this book because it is a book about how to draw fashion sketches of the time during the time. I also find it interesting that a woman did the book. Im not sure yet if she did the drawing, but that would be something! The line work in the sketches is amazing. I cant wait to study it!

Picture6-1.png

LD
That's nice. I have one from 1938 called fashion drawing, How to do it. It's a text book but it has some amazing pictures. It's written by a woman also.

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
THIS :D
B00005USED.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cd 3 is my favorite... I epsecially like Bei Mir, Hold Tight and Apple Blossom Time and of course Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy...
I need to give the other cds some more listens too.

Ada Veen

Practically Family
I haven't posted for ages, but wanted to share my exciting new buys! I was in a bit of a funk earlier, and cured myself by buying these three (!) items from Etsy:

il_430xN114152107.jpg

il_430xN111507947.jpg

il_430xN101692992.jpg

I can't wait for them to come. I hope they all fit. *glee*

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Thanks, ms sew-n-sew! I'm palpitating with excitiment about that one, I can't wait to get it. If by any chance it doesn't fit me, I'll let you know :)

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Ooh, retail therapy indeed. That fashion book is a delight, to say the least, and those Etsy dresses - drool.

I've already ordered the Diesel spectator pumps from Amazon, thanks to the shoe thread. Talk about a place full of enabling......:rolleyes:

Ada Veen

Practically Family
you can borrow it if you like, Smuts ;)

I noticed after I bought it that the woman is on holiday till the 24th, so it won't ship till then. Gutted.

Exquisitebones, I love your hair in that picture, and the dress is great too.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Tinseltown said:
THIS :D
B00005USED.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cd 3 is my favorite... I epsecially like Bei Mir, Hold Tight and Apple Blossom Time and of course Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy...
I need to give the other cds some more listens too.
I have this and disc three is my favorite also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe