Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

La Julia

One of the Regulars
retrogirl1941 said:
Oh Fluer! I love your new bakelite! The colors are so pretty!

I just bought this last night:

navycoat.jpg

I thought it would go with all my colligiate clothing. Ands its a neat piece of sweetheart clothing.

Samantha

I love this !

Princess Margot

New in Town
Hello Sunny!!!

I would love love to have this dress!!!

could you please send me the full mesurments?

(by the way I cannot send you a private message cause i do not have access in something...)

Lots of love!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Princess Margot said:
(by the way I cannot send you a private message cause i do not have access in something...)

Hello Princess Margot and welcome! Um, Sunny can't send you a PM yet either. You need to have 15 posts under your belt before you can send or receive them.
So, happy posting!! ;)

PS

A-List Customer
Just a few more pieces.
803a_1.JPG

RoseW1.jpg

Of course it will be months before I wear either but off season shopping has always served me well.

gp585482-00p01v01.jpg

This just gobbles me up and swallows me whole. I am wondering if its worth tailoring. Its lined, has lovely pockets and belt loops....

Emer

One of the Regulars
I *love* vintage purchases!

Hubby surprised me with this vintage beauty for Chrsitmas (I know, very early). I wish the camera could capture the light bouncing off of it. It's so pretty.

6ppjxx

And I just bought this lovely (eBay) jacket after spending an hour lugging boxes in the cold with nothing suitable to match my outfit. It was only $20!

5p9euo

Princess Margot

New in Town
Hello Joie DeVive!!!

Thank you sooo much for the welcome!
I should have introduced myself first!! I am sooo bad!!!!!!!

The think is that I am reading the post for so long now I felt like I know you:whistling :whistling

Thank you very very much again!

Let's hope Sunny gets the msg anyway! Cause that way I'll have to post a purchase myself!!! :D :D :D :D

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Yay! Now I just need April and I have the complete year :D Got these for just shy of $27, and this year's been on my to-get list for a loooooong while.
f87d_35.JPG

Vanessa

One Too Many
Lauren said:
Yay! Now I just need April and I have the complete year :D Got these for just shy of $27, and this year's been on my to-get list for a loooooong while.
f87d_35.JPG

Cool! What a steal.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Princess Margot said:
Hello Joie DeVive!!!
Thank you sooo much for the welcome!
I should have introduced myself first!! I am sooo bad!!!!!!!
The think is that I am reading the post for so long now I felt like I know you:whistling :whistling
Thank you very very much again!
Let's hope Sunny gets the msg anyway! Cause that way I'll have to post a purchase myself!!! :D :D :D :D

Sorry :eek:fftopic:

You're very welcome.
Don't worry. A lot of gals jump right in. It isn't a problem. If you do want to introduce yourself though, there is one thread for it here in the Powder Room, (just for ladies) and another over in the Observation Bar. When you lurk for a while you do get to feel like you know people. I know I did. :D

And I'd guess Sunny will get your request, but it's going to be tricky for her to contact you without PMs. If you can do 2 posts a day, you'll be set in about a week. And again, welcome.:)

Foofoogal

Banned
Emer,
That ring is gorgeous. You must of been a good girl this year for an early Christmas. lol

Aw, I see it is your wedding ring from your blog. How fabulous. Congratulations...

Marzipan

One of the Regulars
Emer said:
Hubby surprised me with this vintage beauty for Chrsitmas (I know, very early). I wish the camera could capture the light bouncing off of it. It's so pretty.

6ppjxx

And I just bought this lovely (eBay) jacket after spending an hour lugging boxes in the cold with nothing suitable to match my outfit. It was only $20!

5p9euo

Love em both!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
WWIIbook.jpg

Build your own Wardrobe ©1943

This booklet is great! It focuses on the war time fashion conscious gal, and thunders the mantra of "If you dont have the money for a new pattern, alter one you already have!" It gives great tips on how to get more looks from one pattern and encourages alteration and experimentation! Its so cool! :)

LD

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I was totally watching that brochure! I hadn't seen it before.

I got this Vogue from 1936 today, with an article on the Queen Mary by Cecil Beaton. :D
62c3_1.JPG

And this little hat yesterday that will perfectly match a navy blue 40s dress I have with "V" for victory rhinestones attached at the collar. Maybe if it's warm enough I can wear them in remembrance of Pearl Harbor next month. (Thanks to Sunny for sending the hat to me!)
87b9_12.JPG

Josephine

One Too Many
I have money leftover from the sekrit vacation, and darn it, I want some new clothes! But I hate spending money. It's like my Precious... what if I need it for something important and it's gone because I bought some stupid other thing I don't really need thats' just cluttering up the house?

Heck with it, I'm gonna buy something!

epr25

Practically Family
I just scored this beauty yesterday at Salvation Army for $6.99. I could not believe it still had the original box with it. I will also have this in the help me date this item thread.
boxandpurse.jpg
[/IMG]
boxfront.jpg
[/IMG]
boxside.jpg
[/IMG]
clasp.jpg
[/IMG]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members