Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I am envious of all of your purchases carzydaisy.
Great hat Black Dahlia
1930's style beret and hat pin.
headhug2.jpg

!BuKoqU!EGk~$(KGrHqEH-DEEvnQtM9VkBL+MTvEi!w~~_35.JPG

Birthday gifts
Belt buckle
il_430xN.172569824.jpg

Pin Cusion
il_430xN.165451895.jpg

il_430xN.174368490.jpg

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Happy Bday DPD

MarieAnne great score, I got a hood dryer this summer and I love it. My hair can take 12 hours to dry in pin curls so it really helps speed the process I use it for an hour before bed sleep on the curls and am good to go in the morning. Before I couldn't take them out until about noon. I still have that problem with rollers even with the dryer.
My older son likes it too cause its warm and comfy to sit under. Enjoy your freebe I had to pay $30 for mine and it didn't come with a chair.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Belated birthday wishes deadpandiva - hope you had a brilliant day - beautiful beret I might add!

I got this silver cocktail tray for a 50's style soiree I'm hosting in a few weeks time:

SilverCocktailTray.jpg

And I also got these cute Old Hollywood wine charms for the same event:

WineCharms.jpg

And this lucite purse (I've wanted one for ages!) which should go with everything!:

LucitePurse.jpg

Miss sofia

One Too Many
OMG, that purse is beautiful, Miss G, love your other bits too! May i ask where you bought it from? I have been looking for ages too for a lovely purse like that, (i actually feel a little green with envy - well alot truth be told)! x

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss sofia said:
OMG, that purse is beautiful, Miss G, love your other bits too! May i ask where you bought it from? I have been looking for ages too for a lovely purse like that, (i actually feel a little green with envy - well alot truth be told)! x

I got it off Etsy - there are a few of them on there - I hope you can get one - I think they're a great buy as they will go with anything you wear! ;)

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Lily Powers said:
Two llittle bakelite voices called out, "Buy me, buy me..." It would have been too cruel to ignore them. ;)

Added to the much loved and frequently worn dress clip collection:

This is a big one - 2.5" x 1.5" tapering to 1"

il_430xN.167874554.jpg

Another good sized one - about 3" long.
il_430xN.145751776.jpg
those are lovely

KittyAnneMalloo

Familiar Face
I popped into the op-shop during my lunch hour and scored 2 pairs of earings! The pearl ones and the mother of pearl? I think that is what it is. The bright ones I got in the same op-shop last week. I don't know what their dates are but I love old clip on earrings I think they just top off an outfit. There is a show called collectors on Friday nights and a lass on there showed a quick shot of here dressing table and I 'think' I saw a matching brooch to the bright earrings.......now I won't be happy till I find myself a matching brooch:mad:

63852_10150091859213916_680448915_7300688_6613821_n.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Great purse Miss Goligthly. My mother had that purse and shoes to match in the 80's. She lost one of the shoes in a snow drift and my sister lost the purse about 10 years ago. I think I will buy her a replacemnt.

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
MarieAnne - you lucky thing that chair is amazing :D

Miss Golightly you seem to find such amazing things on Etsy, I'm having to be very strict with my spending for the next few months so I will live vicariously through you lol (apart from a dressing table and heated curlers that I NEED ;) )

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
deadpandiva said:
Great purse Miss Goligthly. My mother had that purse and shoes to match in the 80's. She lost one of the shoes in a snow drift and my sister lost the purse about 10 years ago. I think I will buy her a replacemnt.

Deadpandiva - That is such a shame about your Mum's lucite set - I'm sure she'd love to have them back again! I have to say I chuckled a little at the idea of the shoe being lost in the snow drift - so easily done and there would be no way of seeing the shoe in the snow! I just hope your sister was close to home when that incident occured!

Ada Vice - thank you! I went a little crazy of late on Etsy so that's me done for the next while - although I will check in every day - just to make sure I'm not missing out on somethign that I HAVE to have!!!!!!!!!;)

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
At my new school, the rule is that you have to wear a jacket for all assemblies, official events, parents evenings etc. Having got fed up of the same black jacket twice a week, I've just bought myself this velvet number from Cath Kidston. I think it's smashing...

291323.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld