Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

ShortClara

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
IMAG0064_edited.jpg

I got this on ebay a while ago but it looks alot different on me than on a skinny dress form.

It looks a lot BETTER girl! I'd sexually harass you right now if there weren't all these people around.

I hope those patterns are not beyond my skill level. I have so many in cue right now that I can't decide what to do next! I have one to hem and then I can post pics :) and one I need one extra *&^^%*&^% yard of fabric for because the fabric I chose is directional but not wide enough... ggrrrr. It's 80% cut out and sitting on the table....

As for my drive-in sailor pants, my husband hates them, so I might not get lucky in them. Or, maybe he'll want them off so badly I will! :D

lyburnum

Practically Family
I bought this lovely little skirt from the Bay today, first thing I've bought off there in a while - I've been good for once!

DSCF2203.jpg
DSCF2206.jpg
DSCF2210.jpg

I also bought a couple of dreamshaper invisible bras from La Senza (buy 1 get 1 free, otherwise I wouldn't have), to go with the dress I'm wearing out on Friday. I'm actually pretty impressed, I didn't think they'd stay in place at all.

Sunny

One Too Many
Hoorah!!

After searching a year and a half, I have overshoes that FIT!

147344977_o.jpg

My long sad saga of not finding overshoes is over! At one point a lovely lady Lounger sold me a pair that looked exactly like what I wanted, but I couldn't get them to fasten. :( So I've just kept my ebay search up, emailing me new listings. And finally, score! And I won them for $14 WITH SHIPPING!! Early this year I was bidding, and being outbid, at well over $40.

These have rubber soles but tough waterproof fabric uppers, which might be why the rubber collectors didn't scoop them up. They fit great, though, over shoes with different heights, both 9's and 9.5's.

Yay! :eusa_clap

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
It looks a lot BETTER girl! I'd sexually harass you right now if there weren't all these people around.

Can you come to Minneapolis and follow me around all day saying nice things to lift my self esteem? lol

ShortClara

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
Can you come to Minneapolis and follow me around all day saying nice things to lift my self esteem? lol

Does the position pay? Not that I need cash to compliment you, but a chickadee's gotta live!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Sunny said:
After searching a year and a half, I have overshoes that FIT!

147344977_o.jpg

My long sad saga of not finding overshoes is over! At one point a lovely lady Lounger sold me a pair that looked exactly like what I wanted, but I couldn't get them to fasten. :( So I've just kept my ebay search up, emailing me new listings. And finally, score! And I won them for $14 WITH SHIPPING!! Early this year I was bidding, and being outbid, at well over $40.

These have rubber soles but tough waterproof fabric uppers, which might be why the rubber collectors didn't scoop them up. They fit great, though, over shoes with different heights, both 9's and 9.5's.

Yay! :eusa_clap
Sunny, I'm so happy for you, I had read your story, and really felt bad for you, as I surely could relate, and I'm sure many of us could, at one point or another. That pair is adorable, and I hope you get a lot of wear/joy out of them! :) :)

Cricket

Practically Family
What do ya think?

I saw these shoes in town. I am digging the oxford look. But let me know what ya'll think. Oh yeah, and this is my second post so please have mercy on me! Also, do ya think my son could give some a run for their money? Ha, I shot the profile photo over the Fourth. I already trying to influence his style at six months. :)
ProductDetail.aspx

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Cricket said:
I saw these shoes in town. I am digging the oxford look. But let me know what ya'll think. Oh yeah, and this is my second post so please have mercy on me! Also, do ya think my son could give some a run for their money? Ha, I shot the profile photo over the Fourth. I already trying to influence his style at six months. :)
ProductDetail.aspx

I think the heel looks.... dangerous. For me (a self-admitted klutz), I'd trip and fall and damage myself in them.

These would be better for me, and have a cute 30's style heel: http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Prod...pe=Adult&Popularity=18&DescriptiveColor=Black

These are cute also: http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-S...e=UTF8&node=401866011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

This page also has a lot of cute shoes: http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_se_p...cebin=&store=&size=24&rh=&page=1&fromBrowse=1

Because of my coloring, I cannot wear yellow clothes next to my face (makes me look like I'm going to vomit), but I'm completely digging the yellow shoes (both the Sugar and Sydney MJs)!! I might have to get them to go with the skirt I made out of this fabric:

ah6659ayellow.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld